Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51935&mesg_id=51979
51979, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Azilaph the Free, Veteran of Battle
Posted by Rektath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In spite of our differences, I enjoyed having you around. It provided an interesting challenge. On one hand, I, as a character, really disliked you, moreso than other dwarves, especially because he didn't think that your actions were good for the Village. OOC I read a lot of #### about you, but there really is nothing I can do about that. Our first initial argument was when I thought you were bringing harm to the Village's outer guardian. Since it's somewhat engraved into my mind what a Defender should be, and thus how the Village should act, your actions as more of a berserker than a scout contributed to my dislike. This belief further added to my aggression towards you, especially because my belief is that the defenders reign in the aggressiveness of the berserkers so that another one of those destroy the Village events don't happen. When I refer to me, I refer to me as a character.

There were times when I just wanted to say screw this and kick you out but they would've been mostly unfounded seeing as how you were a pretty damned good Villager. Well asides our differences of course. But that's what makes this game fun. It would be boring and dull if everyone agreed with you. All in all, I'm glad you stayed IC during our arguments instead of just blowing up. It does seem like you went partially OOC in your role about me though, but that's fine.

BTW if you had gone through a circle to challenge me for my position and I lost, that would've been pretty damned cool.

Keep trucking.