Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhiilagrhar the Learned of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51860
51860, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Nhiilagrhar the Learned of Owaza, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 25 11:35:47 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nhiilagrhar perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:166
51892, You were my buddy growing up.
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We were a good team learning together and such. I'm sorry to see you go, you seemed to know what you were about. Good luck with your next!
51896, RE: You were my buddy growing up.
Posted by Nhiil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I think I lost my interest once I hit hero range. I loved all the targets for assassinating, however I couldn't get used to such low hp as I'm so used to melee classes. I didn't have the patience to only sit around assassinating people. All in all was fun though up until towards the end. Props to you Draktel you're a beast and of course entirely deserving of being Emperor. One other thing that made me lost interest was how Valryn promoted others I saw as less deserving to Elite before me, although it was probably in his best interest to keep me down so I wouldn't start plotting against him. I know I could've done a better job with the politics of it, but I just started to lose interest. I'm sure I'll be back in Empire at some point or another though. I'll see you in the fields.
51907, You were the only one who I had reserves about attacking
Posted by Mordlaii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everyone else are generally fair game. I don't know...there was something about you that screamed "Screw with me and I'm gonna kick you square in the nuts and you won't enjoy it."