Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51744
51744, (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 21 22:43:53 2006

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Dimoni perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:107
53548, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by NARVINYE on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
DAMN, HAVENT BEEN ABLE 2 BE ON AND JUST SAW THIS. SHAME REALLY. HAD FUN WITH YOU. LUCK NEXT TIM
51806, To Vovchanchyn - How I Feel
Posted by Rico on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Personally I hated your character. You put me in a lot of positions to get killed and ruined some of my plans by doing wreckless ####. That was an IC thing. You look like you get pretty peeved OOC too (I don't blame you). As far as my experience... I had no problem learning my skills. I haven't played in a year, but I will say that as a Drow they went up slower than I remember. Also, I'm used to getting assassinate to 85%+ every time I play an assassin ever since I got my first assassination, and I can say that I missed AT LEAST 5 that i KNEW I should have hit and I missed COMPLETELY, and then at least another 5 I thought would hit that were partial, which I guess isn't so bad. On the other hand, there were times I did much less work 4 stalks at 80% and got a partial. So maybe the code has changed, but it's nothing like I remember. As far as the luck stat. Who freakin knows and who freakin cares. The only explanation I'd like is if Luck really doesn't do much then why have a four leaf clover that says "you feel as if you luck is about to change", unless it some kinda RP quirk. I don't know. I feel you on some things and other things I just think you're being anal. Take a break, it's better for you in the long run. If you come back and experience the same frustration, quit. I know I was pissed about ragers being able to look dead at me when I'm hiding and pincering me out the blue, but I mean hey, sometimes you gotta get pissed and get over it. Try it out sometime.
51745, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Just got bored, pretty much. I could have kept him but I was only gonna use him for a PK character, and I can think of better race/class combos to use for a strictly PK char. Anyway I started a new character that I'm really into, I just hope I can get empowerment. I know a lot of people probably didn't like Dimoni but hey, he's a Drow. Anyway, this was my first character back, and now I'm telling myself that I need to explore so I can learn some new things. I want to be able to play an AP or a Necro and survive. *shrug* I don't know what to say. If you knew me leave a line and I'll respond
51746, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by Someone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drow A-P's aren't really that hard. Unless you run around like a fire giant A-P thinking you can kill anyone before you get your unholy weapon because you can't (or not everyone anyways). If you want to you should try, you just have to find the right combinations of wands, and gear for health and it becomes easy. If you wait until the mid thirties, you'll be someone everyone's afraid of (you'll pretty much always land sleep), why not give it a try?

51747, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Because I want to explore with my current character so I can hopefully learn some more wand places and what armor is where and how hard it is to get it/how often it's there ect ect ect. I've never really explored with any of my characters. Never played an invoker, healer, defense shifter (played one but got armadillo and panther), bard, or goodie conjie, so there's a crapload of places I've haven't been and stuff I haven't found. So basically, I'm going to give this character and shot and then see what I can do with an AP. The most I've had is 40 charges on a weapon and it was nice, but I know with wands and better EQ knowledge I can do a lot better.
51748, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I noticed you were taking a beating once you entered Scion. The needs of a cabal wreck havoc on many characters and their plans. Thanks for deleting rather than drawing it out and taking up a slot until auto. I appreciate it as do the applicants.
51749, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Yea I didn't want to keep a dead character, and I really wanted to focus on this new one.
51832, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by Someones on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There is a limit to the number of Scions? Never knew that...
51850, Shhhh...it's a secret
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yes, we limit the number of Scions, partly because of the original design, but aslo because large numbers would lower the rp/pk 'standards' imposed. If Scion had the numbers of the other cabals, it would be ugly...the thought of a nightwalker on every corner is frightening.
51750, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit, I really enjoyed having another drow to actually kind of ally myself with as Yllvryle since everyone in the world was gonna for me and its not like I was actually remotely tough. Heh, anyway, I liked the whole deathly thing.
51772, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by Batamon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked having you around, damn shame oh well.
51775, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
I'll be back. Damned empowerment process *fistshake*
51829, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Posted by anony-scion on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Dimoni seemed pretty cool. You were always up for raiding, retrieving and so forth and didn't act cowardly. That was definitely cool. But criticism I'd say is that you complained too much about how powerful our enemies are and how annoyign it is that you can't stalk them as well as you'd like. Maybe you're right about that stuff, but it doesn't seem real sciony to be whining about how tough everyone is, and the way you complained about the mechanics seemed kinda ooc anyway. I'm not trying to slam you or anything, just kind of suggesting that in the future your characters would be better with a little less of that.

Good luck with whatever you've got next.
51867, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Dimoni the Master of Owaza
Definately an honest and accurate critique. It was my first char back and some things were just pissing me off. I'd say it had a bad affect on my RP but I'm gonna do better.
51872, Atleast your popular. nt
Posted by someone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt