Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zhaltum IronHoof the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51638
51638, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Zhaltum IronHoof the Legend of the Battlefield, Imperial War Master
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 18 02:24:19 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Zhaltum perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:225
51640, Goodbye Empire!
Posted by Zhaldum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was really a spur of the moment kinda deal,
Krundig had a bad fall in a certain explore area and I was in a crummy mood so I typed in Zhaltum and all that, and low and behold a mino slot!

I decided to test my ability to truely prep with this char after what I've managed to learn in recent times, I think I did fairly well I certainly could have done ALOT better but meh with spamming anything. So I never got really any flurry kills, or anything of that nature.

Zhaltums whole goal in life was to represent for the Empire, I had a crummy but entertaining role I threw together but never followed. But if you ever fought me and wondered jeez could this guy get any more prepped? Often no not really I usually used everything I could carry *fistshake at nep* later in life the numbers of preps I was using fell not because Zhal was getting more powerful but because I was really hoping someone would kill me and take my stack giving me a somewhat good reason to delete. And I was getting horrendously tired with 70% of my time on zhal being getting preps and more money heh.

Now onto goodbies,

Imms
Grurk: Man I guess you just didn't see much of Zhal, I kind of expected you to kick me in the balls at some point for being lazy but I guess I didn't suck that bad in your eyes, and Thank you alot for a chance with Warmaster!

Other imms I really didn't catch much interaction with this character and I'm pretty thankful as thats really what zhal was for, just something for me to lie low and just kill some peeps.

Players
Empire: A cool cabal VERY exciting with all the enemies and such, don't much care for it when its in power. It could also be said god their powers rock.

Kharglurn! Man I don't know who you are but you just keep on truckin, keep on with it! Show those fortressites how its done!

Skiltore: Yah see above for why I seemed to vanish once you got in power.. but you rocked as emperor I was sad to see you go.

Draktel: Darkhorsed your way into the seat you rat bastard! Heh oh wellz such is Empire sorry i wasn't around to back you up more once you got emperor but the prepping was just killing me.

Xoregh: Heh that area man, thats all I got to say besides I soo would have stabbed you in the back for Warmaster! Heh

Other Emperials something to note DEMOTION is not a end all even if you get demoted out of Empire. So stop deleting you damn ninnies!

Enemies:
Battle: My goal with Zhal was to make ragers afraid of me, I hope I achieved my goal.

Rektath: You rocked my house even prepped to the teeth; sure I killed you but man had I come any less prepped I'd have been toast.
Kudos.

Droba: Man I felt kinda bad getting you to fight me, but I was very happy to see a rager who wasn't afraid to stick up for what he believed in! You seemed to get a better idea on how to fight me in our last fight, and as a side note on that, I would have happily chased you into the underdark and drug that fight out,
I wanted to die!

Other random villagers: Sure I was a beast and ganging me made sense but I saw you guys do alot of really lame #### to not so powerful half-naked people, suck it up you chose to not use magic, play with some credibilty

Maran:
Boy I remember when I had marans I was afraid of, with zhal it was just Meyrshal, f'kin bards.

Faddarath: Another dwarf sticking up for what he believed in, And I ment it that time when I said I was looking for Krynna you just got in my way =(. Hope everything going on works out for you!

Lauraine: Great healer, you knew JUST how to get under my skin. And just how to save those guys lives *fistshake* I almost got you that one time but the RNG decided it liked you more than me.
Oh well.

Heralds:
Heh I'm sure you guys got a kick out of me just stopping in and intimidating a few people at random but never picking a fight.

Eacer man I've talked to with more than a few chars now and I keep diggin what your doing just remember our bargain!
Free drinks for Empire!

I'm out fellas
Thanks for a good game, hope I inspired a few newbs like I was so inspired by Uppercase damagedealing bashing flurrying giants!
Iborenn, Lekajab, Azakard, Yakrov, Krundig, to name a few!

51642, Thanks...
Posted by Droba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That last fight was fun - would have been a lot more fun if my 98% hamstring skill didn't miss every time (six!) I tried it, giving you a free uppercase damage hit on me. I was hoping to run around long enough to heal up a bit and keep trying (I was pretty sure you were trying to die, you weren't using your bashspec very much at all), but it wasn't in the cards. Sorry I didn't make your last fight a better one. Heh.
51647, Do you want me to post that fight?
Posted by Guy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't post it because it gave away pretty much everything under the sun about your character
51649, Either way is fine...
Posted by Droba on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't a very good fight to watch, I don't imagine. But in a similar vein I don't really have anything to hide, either.
51680, RE: Goodbye Empire!
Posted by Kharghurln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was a lot of fun running around with you, always, always a tough bastard. I'm glad we were on the same side! Thought you made a good war master as well, though that's just from an outside the Sect perspective. Hope you kick as much ass with the next!
51713, No goodbye for me huh?
Posted by Inthulnizra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the time I oathed you I knew you would eventually be War Master. I had hoped you would be in my time but it seemed your sessions were short and very few. I liked the fact you submitted to me in Khaso's shrine, you were going to be my ticket to the Throne. With a weak Shadow Lord, and Khargurln just learning how to play an AP, I could have easily unseated her. I just needed more Council to stand against her. Oh well. Awesome job.
51717, Totally spaced
Posted by Zhaltum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew there was someone in particular,
Yah that whole ting with khaso was supposed to go in my role too meh, but it came down to I had every intention of sticking with you, Dark-elves may live long, but my do they get bored.
51718, More space..
Posted by Zhaltum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyway, it was a little suprising to have someone helping me out so early, it certainly did make my move up through the ranks alot faster, as for warmaster and possibly emperor, I meh just don't enjoy playing such a one sided combo, while killer its still a bore.

PS Stop hording.
51852, Its not hording if you play the game man. Unblock me and settle this nt
Posted by Inthulnizra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dsf
51861, Your skill will be missed.
Posted by Draktel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were an excellent killer and knowledgeable. Of course, as a Shaman I was ready to go a lot faster than you were at times, and Draktel would get annoyed. Fortunately for you with your lower playing times, there wasn't anyone even remotely close to worthy to replace you. Fortuntely, there are some up and comers and if they can play through the bad times, I'll be able to get a descent council again. Good luck with whatever is next.