Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Arrherah the Nomad of the Sands
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51509
51509, (DELETED) [None] Arrherah the Nomad of the Sands
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Oct 11 19:45:54 2006

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Arrherah perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:ranger
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67
51510, I just want to know why I was given this message.
Posted by Wind of Faith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

When I prayed to scarabeaus someone gave me the echo

perhaps you should review WIZLIST

that single echo made any effort i put into the character seem worthless. There is not much more of a turnoff than that. But hey, thats how the game rolls. I would have preferred silence over someone pretty much saying "hey give up, he's dormant".

51511, RE: I just want to know why I was given this message.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> I would have preferred silence
>over someone pretty much saying "hey give up, he's dormant".

You might've. I'm betting most players wouldn't.
51512, Yeah
Posted by Wind of Faith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I understand where other players might want it. However, it was something my character would do. Pray to him, offer sacrafices. That message to me was just kind of a set back and really made me feel.. idk. I just felt that praying/doing anything like that was a lot less enjoyable.

Back before Amaranthe return.. I played Eryndriel and I prayed for a good two weeks and such about the Ankh and all that. The silence I received was nice because I understood she was gone but I wasnt having anyone say hey, she's gone.. so I didn't feel like I was an annoyance. The odd thing there.. was Amaranthe came back. Which I found amazing.
51513, sideno: savages
Posted by Wind on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

For some reason, when fighting.. I didn't really feel like a savage. Maybe I failed to find any of perks of them. Are they where you want them to be?