Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Derringen the Master of Touch, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51423
51423, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Derringen the Master of Touch, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 5 11:02:59 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Derringen perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:thief
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:48
51427, Lost it after that incident with the Artias really.
Posted by Derringen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No hard feelings Ellaenia (Sp?) I was madder than #### over that. But looking back on the log. I realized I forgot to wield my Blackjack and he got me with the wield lag there.

I was extremely pissed about that for a number of reasons and I placed a lot of that on you. I was going to rob you blind i I ever saw you again even if it changed my align.

Was initially going to be a Qaldeus follower but I couldn't bring myself to pen a role and I rarely had any good fights to call my own and could feel intrest waning.

Artias. No respect. You know why.
51428, Sorry it all went down, but death happens, you just have to shrug it off...
Posted by Elleinia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt bad about you dying. I apologized for leaving you in the lurch... but then you blew your gasket and started "motherf**kering" me in conversation. I never see how that fits IC... oh well.

I hope your death didn't cause you to delete. A thief has plenty of ways to get nice gear.
51429, Actually.
Posted by Derringen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Derringen cussed like that often.

However, I was pissed and there was noway that would seem IC.

Not your fault. I should have ust knocked him out and tied him up before even bothering to say anthing to you.

It's never been about gear for me. That was just the role of the character.

It's HOW you die that determines my deletion more than anything.
51432, RE: Lost it after that incident with the Artias really.
Posted by Linolaques on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I'm not happy to see this. I was hoping all of the Artias/Ellaenia stuff was just interesting character quirks rather than actual anger. I had high hopes for you and was just counting myself lucky that I had received a bunch of interesting new applicants recently.

Good luck with your next; wish you hadn't deleted.
51435, I like Lin a lot!
Posted by Derr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A whole lot!