Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Junim the Champion of Arms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51235
51235, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Junim the Champion of Arms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 26 23:09:49 2006

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Junim perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:113
51365, Fought you with a couple chars
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I think we first crossed paths when I was playing Barelon, then
again while I played Rellosyk.

Because of your posts on Dioxide's, I knew that you were fairly
new to the game, and I wouldn't be entirely honest if I were to say I wasn't capitolizing on that, or at least trying to. Even still, you picked up really quick, especially for traps I was trying to get you in.

Our last fight, with Rellosyk on eastern was just brutal for both of us. If you are as new as you made yourself out to be, you're doing a damn good job picking up the ropes, because you really gave me a run for my money.

My retrospective advice to you would be to not post with active characters, because as you can see that put a bit of a target on you as you noticed. Overall I think you were doing a damn good job for a new guy, and you seem to learn quickly at that.

Glad to have you aboard, I enjoyed both fighting, and interacting with you, and wish you well on your next.
51374, RE: Fought you with a couple chars
Posted by Junim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah we did have some fun fights. You got really close to getting me with Barelon. That one fight at the palace with just us two You taught me some things. LIke when I went "wtf why did he cast gill growth on me?" then to realize I couldnt breathe anymore. lol I barely lived through that. If you had come after me in the forest a little later when you found me you would have sealed the kill. Good fight on eastern with rellosyk. I tried my best, but usually it wasnt quite enough. I had a blast though. Thanks for the encouragement.
51336, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Junim the Champion of Arms
Posted by Delthyneo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
WTF man! You were like the dwarf who just wouldnt quit. And always went and helped everyone. You helped like 3 of my chars that I had made all in a short amount of time. So now im wondering what could make you so mad that you would delte *ponder* must have been wild monkeys stealing all your beer. Am i right?
51373, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Junim the Champion of Arms
Posted by Junim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well the truth of the matter is I have a very itchy rage delete finger. I was just trying to do better this time around. This was my highest level character ever and I liked him alot. I'm suprised I lasted as long as I did though. Glad I could help you out I really love helping out people newer then me, Ive been helped countless times. Mebbe next time i can actually hero a character who knows. Thanks for the comments though.