Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ishvorax the Greater Golem Maker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51198
51198, (DELETED) [None] Ishvorax the Greater Golem Maker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 25 01:18:28 2006

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ishvorax perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:46
51200, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ishvorax the Greater Golem Maker
Posted by Ixtchyl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So you full loot me when I got killed by the rager and then returned a few lesser items. Every single time I logged in since then you'd quit out immediately. It was annoying because I was damned well coming for you to take back what you stole. Coincidence? This happened like 5 times in a row.
51202, RE: (DELETED) [None] Ishvorax the Greater Golem Maker
Posted by Azilaph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can't help but chuckle. Killing the two of you (I never really distinguished you two that much, sorry to say) made me happy. Mostly because the two of you talked so much smack. I laughed out loud when you died and while I was still lagged by the bludgeon or whatever other attack I used, Ishvorax full looted you.

You (you were the zurcon guy right?) at least had a bit of style. The Ishvorax guy seemed just interested in gathering shinies. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
51222, I deleted and had less login time because.....
Posted by Corilanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made a hardcore eshval necromancer to go with the new religion, got all trained up, hit level 30, and realized i had like 13 natural con. I didnt realize she looked at natural con till then....and though I had a role entry every 5 levels up to 30, I was never turned even a talking too, likely cause of the low charisma. Knowing the char is likely a waste of time because of a technicality made me slowly not care, and the logins went from 3 hours to 5 to ten minutes at times. Oh, and I feel I could have been successful as Ishvorax...For the first time in history I had had all 3 of my sleek rods round by 30. (Yay for exploring for wands as Vexamoz!). So no, I play necros well having had a lich and a mummy, its just that I flat lost intrest in the character once I found out I was pretty much gonna get the shaft for my charisma. (If it makes you feel any better, I deleted with all the gear still becuase I felt it was wrong to have a char with a nice set sitting.)
As a player, I felt bad having just got killed and full looted. But as a character, look at it his way....he was naked and a real decked necromamcer dies to a rager right in front of him....So I felt great and bad at the same time. :P

I had been seeing your necro with chars here and there....but you seemed to kinda drop off too. Anyhow, thats the case. Yes Ill have another necro at some point in the near future...I have this rotten urge to make another undead. :)

Tweedster out for now, playing something more melee based this time :)