Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Guulch the Communer of Diseases
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51091
51091, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Guulch the Communer of Diseases
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Sep 21 21:26:30 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Guulch perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:56
51108, Yay for first Empowerment Character
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the nifty empowerment and stuff Qaledus. I wish you had gone with that stuff you talked to me about at some point, I could have used it as far as keeping entertained. I don't really think the Shaman class is for me anyway, I didn't have a problem staying alive, but having no way to really lag people made me grumpy.

Anyway, you guys have a good day.
51114, Fun running around with you
Posted by Morior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As always.

killing in the lowbie levels isn't very hard, but I still remember a few fun pks with this character against groups of three in the past and azuremain.

I played Enniallien, by the way. <3
51121, That's funny, email me.
markthementor@gmail.com
51100, Damnit
Posted by Linolaques on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really liked your character from the bits we interacted. Now I'm Provost and you auto :'(
51107, Oops...
Sorry man, I noticed that and thought about pulling him off of the shelf. I got really bored sitting in Seantryn and didn't really have a range to either go out and kill people or go out and rank with for a while there. Boredome = New Character

I tried to log back in a couple of weeks ago but I just kind of sat there and thought, 'Damn, this sucks.'
51096, RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Guulch the Communer of Diseases
Posted by Jeir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got a log of me and you in Seantryn, I'll post it at the other place when I'm done, I was laughing my ass off.