Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Debelair the Mistress of Weapons, Sheathed Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=51034
51034, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Debelair the Mistress of Weapons, Sheathed Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 20 12:42:21 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Debelair perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:58
51035, Well that's real fast...
Posted by Debelair on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Delete and it immediately shows up. Let's say I really enjoyed the rp of this char. But got too frustrated with certain things and deleted. Not with my specs, I enjoyed them immensely, if confusing at first. :) Anyway I will definitely roll another dagger spec, they are loads of fun.

Zhaltum: You seriously rock. Thanks for all the armor and weapons. Felt like I was in some sort of Underworld with you as the Boss..where you took care of your men and ladies, but one mistake and severe punishment ensues. Anyway I really liked your char and well-deserved War Master. Sorry to delete on you like that, but then I'm not all that good anyway :)

Martz: Hey, I liked your char very very much! Provided me with endless smiles and fun rp. All the best to you and sorry I can't try that weird meat. ;) Btw I wish to ask you something, could you drop me a line? svetta@outgun.com Thanks.

Outlanders: Fun fights, I enjoyed them all so thanks. Although Rellosyk your taunts were annoying ;)

Zunza: Sorry about that, I really planned on fighting you alone. I wish you all the best.

Well that's all for now..she was a short-lived character. :) The next dagger warrior I roll soon should be better!

-Ginharq.
51037, RE: Well that's real fast...
Posted by Martz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha! Indeed. Should've taken me up on that offer when you had the chance! ;) Glad I entertained for that short time our characters knew each other. I had two bottles of wine and several steaks in my girdle too. Ah well.
51039, Ug, man I was really hoping
Posted by Zhaltum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You'd manage to get your poop in one sock!
Oh well daggers a tough spec to get the hang of, but its likely one of the meanest specs, too bad you didn't get a feel for it soon enough.
The Empire needs YOU!
51041, RE: Well that's real fast...
Posted by Rellosyk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

"Outlanders: Fun fights, I enjoyed them all so thanks. Although Rellosyk your taunts were annoying ;)"

That's the plan my friend. :) We hardly had any interactions
though, other than our first meeting, which didn't go so well
for you. You did much better however in the second meeting,
also with that bard close by I wasn't going to open myself up
for toooo much pain. In the later taunts, you thought there
were three of us? From my perspective it would have been 2v1,
but that's just how the cards fall.

Some advice though, especially if your wanting to play another
dagger spec again, try to stick it out longer with your characters,
if anything for the learning process. Now you have to start all
over wherein you could have just kept working. It's a lot easier
to regear, than it is to reroll. Good luck friend.
51046, Heh I'd rather reroll..
Posted by Debelair on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't delete because I lost a set (I don't usually do that. I have crappy/easy-to-get gear most of my chars' lives anyway. :)). I'd plan on con-dying her, if just to learn the daggers, but certain interactions and rp factors that I didn't like rather played the hand. I know I'd regret it since I'm just starting to get the hang of the dagger, but it's overall for the better. :)

The 2nd fight was certainly more fun! Fighting you and the giant at the same time..too bad you got away! How close were you? And there would have been 3 of you for that retrieval..you, Xeyviel, Velzarh. If not Outlanders, allies at least.

Good luck with your char then might catch you in the fields.