Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject11 con points later I am calling its quits
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50750
50750, 11 con points later I am calling its quits
Posted by Thamuz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What can I say APs are a love hate thing.. either you love being one or you hate being one. That being said I love the new changes to aps in the recent times. Bloodlust is freaking w00t. excision is w00t. I do think that the way charges are set up still needs a little tweaking. Problem is one on one the charges issue is just fine, but as an ap these days you almost never fight one on one fights. How disheartening is it to take down a group of 3 only to find out you got only 1 charge out of it. The difficulty of fights should have some sort of a role in collecting charges me thinks. There ends my rant about unholy bless. On to goodbyes.

Scion: still a cabal I understand very little about, i always find my chars missing a sense of purpose when i get inducted. Is it the immortal leadership or do I just not grasp the rp concepts of the cabal? Eh I will never know. Thanks for the induction crulvane i had big plans for the char i just never got to them. Zeltis same goes to you, i just wish you were around more often. Altin always a beast and still trucking nice job, i remember coming up the ranks with you and going damn this guy is good I better get on his good side.

Battle: Merrwyn a true rager hats off, we fought a lot earlier on then you passed me by. Grunda nice kill, my last pk death which pretty much ended my drive to play this char for good. Veixmoz, annoying little thief we had some good fights i got you a few times you got me.. what goes around comes around.

Fortress: Only one worth mentioning is landren, those were some bitter bitter fights landren. Kudos for playing out the sphere honor bit. The charges I got from you were by far the most satisfying ones ever, jsut cause I had to work so hard to get them. Nice damn fights.

Empire: Most of you never fought me one on one, everyone mostly just ran off. With exception of Nhiil and Craglork, i think both you guys got me a couple times. The rest.. meh

Outlander: Little to no interaction with outlanders

I was around for a while and got into it with a lot of people if I missed you please forgive me. Post away il respond as the thread continuse.

Good fun and shiznit
Parv
50806, RE: 11 con points later I am calling its quits
Posted by Landren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You being tough as an a-p makes a little more sense now knowing the player. We had some balls to walls fights that were just fun. You were always willing to mix it up. You are definately among the list of enemies that has been really making playing a good time lately so it sucks that you are gone but at least I won't be feeding your weapon anymore.
50791, In character....
Posted by Corilanth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hated you....I cant tell you how many people I tried to have set you up. I was always unsure weather you had found all your sleeks, so I was hesitant to go at you at times even with all of mine...when you fight another ap is the only foe for SURE you know is gonna destroy your axe, so its always a jumpy fight. Never saw the help coming on that last fight though, I figured you were mine :P

From the players perspective, I thought you were a very well played out fire ap, and I would call it a success expieriment if anything. Luck in the fields.

Vexamoz
50784, As crukra
Posted by Krilcov on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What I remember most was you not wanting to rank at 36 and 40 to get charges. And How many times did you loose that axe anyways? I had set up great groups for us to rank with, and ending up quiting because you didnt want to gain any xp. Well it does get boring at those ranks after a month or so.

Glad killed me in balator before I joined scion.
Glad you let me rot in the whirlpool when I was stuck.
I am also glad you didn't use help *####scionrole* either and actually
helped me out a few times cause I am a newb at higher ranks.

Makes me think if I should ever try a non-felar non-drow antipaladin and just go firegiant after seeing giantsize resist in action.

I hope you hero and stick out something next time, You knew your tactics.
50754, Nice job
Posted by Lightmaged on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Thamuz from the get-go. I knew you knew your #### and was really trying to make you a force through little bits of help. I wish you had played him more cowardly though, at least at first. You are too damn agressive! Thats a good thing too, but I think if you had charged up a 100 charge axe or more, then gone balls to the wall, you would have been unstoppable.

I say that now...but in game I always find myself loathing the APs that sit and do nothing...

Dilemna dilemna...anyhow...Awesome.
50753, You owned me...horribly.
Posted by Dhaezym on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That first death, when I failed fleeing from the Nightwalker about six times, really sucked. It just worse from there.

Was always looking for you on who pk. Well done.