Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sluge the Slayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50711
50711, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sluge the Slayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 8 13:53:00 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Sluge perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:anti-paladin
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:156
50718, For Cyradia
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You jump to conclusions, I didn't want Sluge to be a Scarabite, I asked if orderly people could. Just for reference since your helpfile is all about about CHAOS. You know what they say about assumptions :)

Cheers.
Jhyrb.
50714, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sluge the Slayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
I've been neglecting my xbox 360, just picked up a load of games and I don't envision CFing much at all. This was my only character in over a year and a half. My first real crack at an anti-paladin where I tried to mix it up. I think I pretty much learned the class and took the hits early on when I just got bitchslapped around while figuring out what works and what doesn't. Very fun class, if I ever come back again I might have to try another.

I even got pity XP out of an imm once, that was cool. I think my PBF is prepaid because i rage deleted about 8 times and reactivated. Delete delete is my therapeutic way of logging off after I die. Thanks for the fun times guys. Keep on trucking.

No, I didn't lose my axe. But thanks for asking. :)

To all the peoples, love you all. You make CF what it is.

Now i have a serious week of Dead Rising, Saint's Row and 99 Night's to keep me going and NHL 07 next Wednesday. If anyone's hooked up to live let me know and we can set up some gaming sometime!

Cheers.
Jhyrb.
bradandelin@hotmail.com
50715, Your pbf is on me.
Posted by Narguth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No need to comment. I said what I had to IC. Good luck with the next.
50717, RE: Your pbf is on me.
Nah, i prepaid my PBF awhile ago. Don't worry about it.

Jhyrb.
50716, Have fun
Posted by Mordlaii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't like that you used an assassin to gang me. Twice. Almost like you needed one. Not to mention the full loots. Bleh. I was planning to get my revenge, but real life stuff keeps piling up.

In any case, gluck.
50719, RE: Have fun
I was with an assassin and you were comming at me both times. If i'm with someone who can help me guarantee your death, why wouldn't I use him? YES SIR, LET ME GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO RUN AND TELEPORT BECAUSE I AM SLUGE THE SPORTING ANTI-PALADIN!

No.
50721, Oh don't get me wrong
Posted by Mordlaii on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not saying that you're a sissy (a small implication maybe). I'm saying that I didn't LIKE what you did. In both my character's mind and my mind, my respect from you plummeted. Especially since there are many ways for you to seal the kill on me. You didn't fully explore the anti-paladin class I think.

But I can't enforce how I play onto other people. To each their own.

No need to defend yourself. I'm not accusing you of cheating or anything.

Sheesh.
50724, Thats a pity man...
Posted by Vexamoz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a few more spots in mind to try and find you that we had been looking for. And ap without full ABS knowledge has to be really skilled to pull it off even slightly, and you were. I had good plans in mind for you, but truthfully, if you went down or died in front of me, or got disarmed, that axe was mine :P I think i was offering 100 gold to have you whacked and the axe brought to me, might have been more though.

Hope we see you back in a form or another Jhy, youll find out who I am at some point or another when my end comes.

Vex
50726, Now you're tainted by the gay cabal ! nt
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
50737, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Sluge the Slayer, Magistrate of Hamsah Mu'tazz
Posted by Jeir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good character, I always love the dynamics between good and evil characters in the same cabal. Jeir, quite obviously, didn't like you, and I only saw you fight maybe once or twice. But, we had a few good spats on the CB and that is what makes those politics/religion/ideals discussions so much fun. If Jeir wasn't so serious, he'd do a Happy Paladin Dance all the way from Voralian to Seantryn. Hope you come back and play more often, we need good vets to stick around.