Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDead dead and gone
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=50347
50347, Dead dead and gone
Posted by Koejil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well so much for the shapeshifter experiment. First hero shifter found a few locations of some wands, thanks to the people who showed me. Once again thanks imms for a great game. Offensive major defensive minor, ended up getting panther, but I stuck it out for hopes of a good D form, got armadillo at 50 which is an awesome form for raids, ranking etc. Knew I wasnt gonna get any maranation because of my horrible PK ratio and general inability to kill unless it was in a raid/group situation or someone was just near death and i got lucky. Panther was pretty bad, tendonslash really didnt make a noticeable difference in the fighting/parrying abilities of my enemies. If I got maledicted even it was vital I was a dead duck. Oh well.

Mezrar: Thanks for the help and the information made panther slightly less horrible.

Landren: Cool talk we had, good char.
Merenwen: IC I was mad at you for the action you took OOC I really didnt mind, I understand your decision, just hope you turn out right.

Merrwyn: Annoying as all hell, never could really get close to killing me but just annoying none the less.

Morior: Nice fight, I beat you up pretty bad one time, then you got your daggers and well I didnt even hit you once I think?

See ya in the fields.
50349, Yeah, I enjoyed our fights.
Posted by Morior on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spears alone don't do #### against the panther, but when I finally mastered my dagger specs (you have no idea what a pain that is with 16 int) I killed you with perfect health. Poor guy.

Panther is artillery, not a solo killer. You need to have someone to hide behind if you intend on doing damage, like you said in your goodbyes, maledicts owned you hard.