Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Klemle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49938
49938, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Klemle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 11 07:13:14 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Klemle perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:132
49960, Well, I screwed up a few things.
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. I ate those stupid grapes that turn you into a female. I tried to roll with it, but well, I have no skill at playing a girl, and i don't really want any. :)

2. I made this char for exploration, i was very very happy I got the cobra, as I wanted a defensive and regenerative form. So, that was a bonus. Lion is great in many ways, and I had a lot of fun with it. If rake lags, it sure doesn't lag much.

Anyway, I'll post a few goodbyes, but this char was so sporadic because of events in my life that I didn't really connect on any major level with anyone. I had a great set when I deleted, so you know it wasn't some rage delete.

Lyristeon: It was fun interacting with you. I had a lot more fun doing it as Dalbiddle, butI tried a different approach with Klemle, and then becoming a girl just made it harda to be as mean as I probably needed to be. Thanks though.

Aeria: Great when you were around, but it became very little as time progressed. I've never been a fan of the leader who doesn't show up much of the time, and after my time as Crugald and all that interaction, well...I knew you had a lot more in you than you were giving, or so it seemed. heck, I got inducted by a woodsprite named Knuckles or something. (Thanks Innis)

Tribs:
I fought a lot of you, killed a lot of you, and just had a great time. I had some very clsoe calls with you guys, one such being when I got away at 11hps down from 1400.

Nysrogh: Well, we fought a lot, and I enjoyed that. I was sad to se eyou lose your spot as you also lost a lot of your aggressiveness, or so it seemed. So...whats up with Liches just up and stopping to play when they become liches. Is it reall ythat bad? That time Adhelard and I got you in felar was priceless though, you must admit you were shocked.

I can't think of much else right now, put in 11+ hours and work and am just kinda sitting here zoning. Write something and I'll get back to you.

Aaron aka Minyar

49968, I liked Klemle
Posted by Gerandiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you rp'd Klemle well. I totally knew that you wouldn't want healing from me, since you'd already tried to kill me, but I wasn't going to stand around whilst an imperial had his way with you even if you did try to kill me a couple of times. So you attacking me for it was good stuff.

Rake lagged one round if I recall. As in, I couldn't do stuff the round you raked me.
49991, Well...
Posted by Klemle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When you summoned me away from him and started healing me I wasn't thrilled because I had someone on the way to wake me. I also had a periapt to heal the disease and I was at full health. I wanted him to try and fight me. Oh well, we ended up getting him in the trap anyway, so itw orked out. Yeah, I had to attack you for that, but in some ways I was thankful OOC. Anyway, I think you do a great job with your character, good luck with the future of it.

Aaron
49995, RE: Well, I screwed up a few things.
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You missed it this time around. It's funny how one time a follower of mine just fires on all cylinders and then they try it again and try something different and miss. My religion can be a real pain in the ass or total bliss. Klemle was a decent outlander though. Good luck with the next.
49950, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Klemle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Crulvane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Klemle. Your forms were pretty deadly. Our few mixups were not really going anywhere. Mongoose vs a cobra is almost as bad as a mongoose vs a crocodile. It aint gonna happen for either of us. Anyhow, you seemed to keep Tribunals on their toes and all that.

Good job.
49961, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Klemle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great job as Crulvane. I was always like "why is this guy attacking me" when you would start. Of course, with displacer, you probably would have done a lot more to me. Oh well, we never will find out I guess. I've always wanted a quest form, but I can't seem to stick with a shifter long enough to make it. I thought you were well played/rped from the little I had with you. Can't wait to see our pbfs, though, I'm sure yours is much longer and better!

Aaron