Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rrelia the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49744
49744, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Rrelia the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 31 20:58:51 2006

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Rrelia perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:33
49805, I'm sorry I missed this.
Posted by Dhaezym on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Things would have been interesting between us if you had stuck around. Might I ask what prompted this?
49808, Looks like he was about to age die
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
33 hours, level 33 and inducted.
49810, I wasn't going to post anything...
Posted by Rrelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed our interactions - always tense and interesting. I want you to know that IC I had to take the hard line and prod you into argument. OOC, I never like to see people penalized/demoted (even though I knew it was only temporary). I was glad you were just demoted and not Anathema'd - because that would have been too harsh.

I pretty much deleted because even though I was not a ganger/full looter, I kept getting ganged on myself. On top of that, I had a few battles with a felar berzerker warrior who I would be beating (taking little or no damage as an arial sword spec), until two deathblows in the same round would kill me from 100% health.

So after a bunch of this frustruation, I just deleted. I've been playing CF since 94, and haven't really had any characters I've liked or been proud of in quite some time. Alot of the time I don't even want to log on, but do - so now I'm just not logging on instead.

Thanks for the interactions. I hope you enjoy your char - you're good.
49811, PS - for ####s and giggles I picked up my PBF.
Posted by Rrelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gotta keep donating guys! CF is a great place and $5 is nothing for all the hard work the IMM's put in AND what you get out.
49816, You want to know what's funny? I was actually happy you got promoted for that.
Posted by Dhaezym on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even though I got demoted.

I'm kind of weird.