Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Crauvlin the Malefic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49738
49738, (DELETED) [SCION] Crauvlin the Malefic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 31 19:14:14 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Crauvlin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:69
49740, Come on now...
Posted by Crulvane on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you had something interesting going there. I liked the role-play aspect you were throwing around. I tried hard to make time for you, and had hoped things would work out. Your cool roleplay is what earned you your spot. The children you were raising...and all that.

ANyhow, another future possibility down the tubes. Hope it was fun while it lasted.

69 hours!! Blah.
49747, I feel bad
Posted by Crauvlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You helped me more than you should have. And this is like a big tease to what I comming up. Omg this sucks. I want to die. lol jk
49750, But did you really want another Krilcov in scion? txt
Posted by Crauvlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont think I can handle a scion, I dont know what the imms think of my char, but I think my rp isnt on all the time and I mud for long
stretches so I get a little out there. I spent a while last week having a conversation with my golem and I was laughing ooc. yea, Time for a vacation, or another character. I dono. Scions a tease =)
49795, So you chose to walk the trail...
Posted by Jenh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I lurked in the Weald, watching over the Western Crossroads, that some other inhuman cannibal did not come along and take on the taint in your wares. Then your spirit vanished from the Realms. Now that the creator has you, witch, your spirit must understand that Jenh is a hunter, and not a butcher of the helpless.

OOC - sorry if I was the last straw anyway, I was looking forward to a long term RP rivalry, especially after your not coming out to get your things, thinking it was a trap. I'm not the multikilling type, but if you were suicidal enough to delete, then what held you back? Anyway, good luck in the next life.
49798, I dont believe it.
Posted by crauvlin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you have to full loot someone when They have basic mage gear
and then tell them their stuff is at the crossroads, then after
I see its not here, you say in the weald, I saw you there. And I think you where mad at me for possibly taking your things when you
attacked the orc near naked. Which you had a truck sleeve.

Anyways, I know this game to well, and some people read like books.

49799, You're quite sensitive.
Posted by Jenh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Live like a fiend, die like a fiend,
and learn some grammar along the way, HEY!
(Jenh swings around, dancing a naked jig)

Truck sleeve? I don't understand what that means.

Your grammar confuses me. "I know this game to well, and some people read like books." I'm not quite sure what you are saying, but it reminds me of that Koala bear definition -- Eats, shoots, and leaves.