Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [BATTLE] Kharthak the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49518
49518, (AUTO) [BATTLE] Kharthak the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 22 23:04:54 2006

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 8th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Kharthak perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:181
49525, Ah boy, what to say...
Posted by Kharthak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Auto-deletion is always the last possible way I want to go out, but I couldn't bring myself to delete...not really sure why. I broke my cardinal rule and rolled another char after I'd heroed, and couple that with the obscene amount of ragers during his time, the desire to play just left. Also, I was making a serious attempt to follow Ordasen, and with the religion dead, it was like the last reason for Khar to be around faded away.

Its been quite a while since he was active, but some goodbyes.

Lerimos, I was wrong about my initial reactions...you've been a great commander. That time we dueled, I really did believe I was right there about my actions, but was prepared to take the boot...well played by you.

Delaken, great job as always...loved having you around to get my back.

Kuavuk...you just didn't seem rager material to me...most of your actions left a seriously bad taste in my mouth.

I'm forgetting so many, and I know it, just can't seem to get those names out after 25ish days.

Axe + trapping is such a fun combo for a giant...highly reccomended. It was just a bad time for me to roll a rager due to the flux of members, they're much more fun with 1-3 solid allies, not 5-8. I'll definatly be back to the village.

Imms, thanks as always for the game. I have now seen atleast a slice of just how much work and detail it takes, and continually apreciate it.

See you all in the fields,
Treebeard
49528, Peace, we had fun (nt)
Posted by Friarr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
49537, Ah, how could I forget
Posted by Kharthak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey man, great job...one of the better rager chars I've seen in a while. It was fun to both be 'gettin in at the same time' though it was your 2nd go around. Great job in the rites, they were the most fun I've had in ages. See you in the fields.
Treebeard/kharthak
49531, RE: Ah boy, what to say...
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The circle is there for a reason. Honestly I thought it was going to go my way... I had to change some policies after you and Kuavuk beat me in your own special way. Anyway I like Kharthak save that one incident, but other than that a very solid rager. Good luck with the next.
49534, Glad you liked the idea,
Posted by Delakan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't run around with you too terribly much as I was usually trying my damndest to avoid the rager hordes. Alas there goes another decent rager.