Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jeril the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49433
49433, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Jeril the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 15 07:37:24 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Jeril perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:244
49436, Closing words
Posted by Jeril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This wasn't a rage delete as much as it was a final death. Jeril, seeking to fulfil his quest to achieving oneness with his instincts, stripped off everything except a spear and went off into the Pine Forest. He survived quite a while longer than I expected.

Things were quite dull the last hundred hours, but I explored a few new places and learned more of Instincts than I had with previous characters, which was my primary goal. Jeril's intended role had him becoming nearly inarticulate and a social oaf because of his extended time alone in the wilds, but I found this angle stifling and unenjoyable.

I want to thank Dalteric for the third legacy, which saved Jeril's hide a few times, and voice my regrets to the Imp for playing a character that couldn't debate effectively during his one opportunity to roleplay with you.

To Jeril's friends in Outlander, I thank you for our explorations and rough play, and to his enemies, thanks for the sport.
49437, One last thing.
Posted by Jeril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character's design was to fight Cabdru and take one shot at fame, to sacrifice Cabdru's axe. Staff/H2H specializations to fend off melee attacks and prolong the fight, Fluid Deceptions for the spiffy disarm, and Maelstrom of the Veils to sacrifice the axe despite the possibility of being blind (the resist-sleep legacy was gravy, but fit the motif). Although the odds were long, I thought if I could last five rounds with Cabdru it might work. I was really disappointed when Cabdru deleted before I had a chance to die a horrible death at his hands.