Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erisen Asak the Master Chronicler
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=49398
49398, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erisen Asak the Master Chronicler
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Jul 12 04:56:46 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Erisen perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:bard
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:250
49473, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erisen Asak the Master Chronicler
Posted by Lyristeon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were so close to getting more attention from me. There were times I really enjoyed watching you. There were also some pretty long stretches I didn't see you. I would really like to see you do a character that is balls to the walls all the time on a consistent basis. Good luck on your next.
49400, Was fun
Posted by Erisen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a lot of fun with this character. Rolled him up because I've never had an arial bard, an evil outlander, and I quit playing my last hero, Aerik, shortly after the bard changes.

I like the new changes a lot. Tragic repertoire makes for mean fiends, and symphonic echoes seems to do well enough with it. I stayed at lvl 48-49 to punk the lvl 41 levelsitters afraid to hit hero, and it was great fun.

I deleted because at the start of my characters life, it was all tribs vs. me. Towards the end, it seemed like there wasn't many enemies, and there was too many allies.

Had a good time. Too many names to remember so I'll keep the goodbyes brief.

Nysrogh - Went from gunning towards you to running from you. It was fun, luck with the Lichdom.

Aeria - A well roleplayed harbringer. I think you'll do well, and hope you find more time to play.

Scarlok - Ah, my late night companion. Hope I taught you a few things. *wink*

Kiamae - Was tough fighting you, as I usually got my ass kicked. Was fun though. You were the only trib I know of that stuck it out through the slow time in Tribs, and you earned your post.

Khargurln - We had some fun fights. Not enough for my taste, though. I left your axe that time (vs. you and Gakalak) on accident, so don't feel too special :p.

Eh, that's all that really shines in my mind. There's a million others, as Erisen was rather old depsite his low hours. Drop me a note if you want and I'll reply.

Time for another cabal.

Later alligators.
49403, It was fun
Posted by Klemle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was good when you were around. We caused some havoc and you weren't opposed to mixing it up with anyone. Great job with Erisen.

Klemle
49405, RE: Was fun
Posted by Aeria on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Its always tough to see one of the veteran outlanders go.

It seems like you were around a longtime and a solid part of the dark side of outlander. Like evil outlanders that proceeded you, I always tried to suggest you come aid us and try not to order. "Erisen we assault the palace and could use you if you desire".

Sometimes its wierd being harbinger and trying not to lead by orders but to rally and lead by example.

Whenever you were around things were solid. It seems that whenever you were around we always had the upper hand accept for a few times we were outnumbered quite a bit by imperials/tribunals. But that has been a while.

Its wierd, Erisen was not around when I started, but it seems like you are one of the old outlanders that were still around.

At least we still have Nreisshe to make Aeria seem a step back from dust and ashes still and a little less old!

I hope we see you against in some incarnation be it friend or foe!

PS: I'm around a lot more, I was gone for at least a full week around 4th of July and was extroardinarily busy in june.
49419, RE: Was fun
Posted by Nysrogh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Great fights. We went back and forth a lot then you smartened up and realized how awful fiend was to a grurk follower necro and things just got awful for me as a specter. Still I had a lot of respect for your char and look forward to seeing another incarnation in the fields.
49449, RE: Was fun
Posted by Scarlok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
we sure had some fun times traveling together Erisen, and yes you did teach me some things. One time I remember raiding the Empire with yourself and the Invoker, seemed to easy. By the way, the thief you slew in the grove was me.
49451, RE: Was fun
Posted by Kharghurln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn bards! Man, I suck, suck, suck at fighting bards (though I'm getting better). Would have enjoyed more fights, and more interaction, since you seemed like a pretty good character. As for the Axe, if its there when I come back, great, if not, I just move on.

Good luck with your next!