Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Kervuk the Lady of the Apocalypse
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48484
48484, (DELETED) [None] Kervuk the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jun 2 09:46:36 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Kervuk perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:95
48487, RE: (DELETED) [None] Kervuk the Lady of the Apocalypse
Posted by Kervuk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well had alot of fun with this character. As many probably noticed I was a complete newbie with a-p, only played a couple of warriors before and always got banged up pretty well, never really knew any prep locations.

Had no real intentions with this going in, just wanted to try something different, but I got hooked on the class. Will definately play another ap again. So many different things to try, perhaps will try an arial next time.

Anyway, died alot and very many mob deaths. Actually managed to get a few charges and I had planned on continuing on with this character. But zmud went haywire, and there is nothing quite so annoying to finally getting it back and log in to you being ghost at the pit. So I will take a little break and then back to ap definately.

I wanted to get into scion with this one, but never really managed to get there, mostly because I never took any steps towards it. But I met a few from the cabal, and I think atleast some of them knew of my intentions.

So all in all, learned alot, and next time I will try to flesh out my character a little more. This was more a test, since I heard ap are probably the most challenging class. For me though they are so much more easy to play than warriors.

See you in the fields

48510, Do not play AP before you learn where to get preps n/t
Posted by Elhe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t