Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48279
48279, (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue May 23 03:24:30 2006

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Therethine perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:817
48333, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Pajamas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So, let's see. Where to start. I think I rolled up this character in August or so of last year, after a couple months' hiatus. Outlived pretty much *everybody* that I ranked her up with. I had a lot of fun, and a lot of firsts, moreso than with most of my past characters. Therethine was my little experiment in optimism. I consider it a success. I'm especially thankful to Arvam for the religious experience. That was *swell*.

Eight hundred hours is a long time, and I'll be damned if I can even do goodbye-justice to half the characters who influenced and walked with and entertained me during this time. However I would like to thank you, all of you, and the imm staff, for making my experience with Therethine such an enjoyable one.

My favorite (and/or Therethine's least favorite) people ever: Brakath, Barduin, Mavinero, Oqoko, Crullen, Sayuri, Mizzarah, Sharwyn, Daeoine, Kegoni. I'll try and keep the list short, don't feel forgotten if I neglected to list you.

I'm going to keep my CF time brief again for a while, and hopefully I can come back with another character who's even marginally as successful as I consider this one.

Anyway, much love to everybody.

Oh, and have some events you rotten Heralds.
48340, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Crullen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you much for the good times. You most certainly added a flare to Crullen's existence. Good luck with your next.

Crullen.
48343, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Mavinero on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh my god, I thought I'd go before you. All I can say, is I always logged on when you were a mort with high hopes of a good time-And you always came through. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute we got to spend together. From us dying in avalanches, to getting dissolved by that chaos thingie in Veran. We always had good times, and you saw Mav through a lot of ugly times as well. I sincerely hope you come back soon and brighten up the fields again. Solid character, good rp, and a sense of humor. It sucks that I'm the oldest lving mort Herald now, but just being able to interact with you was worth the character.

The Mav Show

48354, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Barduin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just wanted to say great char, I loved our interactions... Just wish I'd had more time for the fields so the there would have been more of them. So, was I on the favourite or least favourite list? ;)

Good luck with the next, and I'll see you in the fields (as soon as I can get an internet connection to my new appartment)

//Barduin
48355, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Dae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well damn. I loved you even if I didn't always listen.
You were always fun to have around and were a great help to me as Dae was my first. I want to say THANK YOU so much for spending that hour with me when I died, it meant so much. Keep trucking and helping.
Daeoine Nijinn Alcarin Windwhistle

oh and I saw you before I even played and loved you then too. I watched one of the oddest weddings ever.. you were the officiator and the wedding was broken up by a raid. *wink*
One of the poeple getting married was my fiancee.

48358, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Mylinos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just need to say I love the character you were always a bunch of fun around the inn. Intereacted with you with a couple characters a lot of lowbies, but primarily Elros, and Alardan. Hope the hero IMM thing was fun even if you had to delete.

Now get back out there the Heralds need a stronger presence! :)
48325, RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Therethine Eil'Lithume the Cat's Pajamas, Champion of Evermoon
Posted by Randomizer. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed your character, and had a few notable interactions with you towards the first half of your life, on some of my newer, unpolished characters.

With Bligduum, I recall ranking with you and Brakath and while I was too busy with fort stuff to hang around the Inn much, there were a few great interactions with Barduin and you that still stick out in my mind, even after all this time.

I remember trying to flirt with you with Dinian, and you just rolling with it, kind of ignoring me because you were married, and laughing at my failed attempts to flirt with other girls. It was a lot of fun, especially with Mavinero there.

I classify some of my interactions with you as some of my favorites of all time, and I'm pretty sure they barely broke the surface of your character.

All class, all the time. Hope to see you back in the fields.
48287, Cat's Pajamas!
Posted by Crysseara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn I was hoping you'd make it! I liked the idea of team Chick Heroimm taking over. :) (Even if Nivult and Ysal don't techinically count) I understand not having time and stuff though. Hope to see you again up here, good luck on your next. Play another Herald or something, they seem a little dry right now!

Cheers,
Crys
48288, PS: I was super jealous of your cool title! nt
Posted by Crysseara on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt!
48324, AGH!
Posted by Jesthak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aww man. Well I guess that it had to happen some time. Just figured I would take some time to say how awesome it was to play in Herald during your reign when Jesthak was still alive and well. I loved the stick you gave me, (the bocan stick of learning as I came to call it) and relished every time you had me bonk that dwarf...or Aekel, cannot remember which, when he said something you didn't like. I hope that you come back with another char it would be a shame to loose a player like you to the oblivion of cf nothingness. Anyways, once again thanks for all the contributions you made to this game, and I hope everything went well after I left.

p.s. *whisper* There was an arial thief I know that also wants to say he hopes that Therethine isn't unhappy anymore. *wink*