Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Akasih the Warrior of the Shield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48253
48253, (DELETED) [None] Akasih the Warrior of the Shield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 22 00:04:59 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Akasih perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:34
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:56
48262, A feeling of bleh
Posted by Akasih on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was a throw back to that of what knights use to be. He was driven by honor and his preaching and following of Shokai. You would be surprised who his greatest enemys were however, that being fellow lightwalkers. They would #### him over so many darn times by jumping into fights where he was going to win, and thus making him walk away from the fight and just sit there after fleeing and watching the guy get away. Honor was held more tighly then anything else, since he saw that by crossing that line, you were no better then you fought.

I have a bad distaste in my mouth right now for 70% of the goods running around. I get this feeling that they are nothing more then the mass herd of imperials who were lack witted and gank monkeys who care nothing for truly what it means to play their align. They have just traded in their red aura for gold and still play the same way until they get the advantage again in empire. And yes, there are a few out there who rack up kills...but come on. You dont have to jump into everyones fight and gank the #### out of people...and quit griefing people. Yes...killing evil as a maran is good and expected. Following them around and toasting them as they unghost..thats low no matter what.

However I must say...the person who did take me down in the end I have respect for. They had a bit of what the game use to be and made it fun. Small banter back and forth, a good fight and most walk away with their gear minus what the other needed. The deletion wasn't due to you, as you made it fun. I just got tired of some of the ooc BS that I've seen running around and people playing by diffrent rules for their favorites.

Over all, I did have fun and thought I did well enough fighting solo as an arial sword. Got enough kills when its hard to keep them in battle and never once in a group pk or assist that I can think of.