Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Isfendat the Grand Elder of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=48067
48067, (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Isfendat the Grand Elder of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 8 21:44:11 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Isfendat perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:128
48136, To the immortals and Abernytee
Posted by Isfendat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To the Immortals

I want to start out by saying to the immortals that I didn’t auto because of what happened, but because of real life work and school getting in the way. Which ever immortal gave us that quest, even if it was an impossible one, I don’t blame you and it doesn’t change my intention of making another evil outlander when I have more time. You guys are doing a great job with the only game that has ever been able to hold my interest.

To Abernytee

You know I really have to agree with you, but I also believe that characters should grow from their life experiences not have their life and beliefs planned out from the beginning. That being said I really had no intention of becoming an outlander at the start, due to OOC reasons not the cabal in fact outlanders is probably my favorite cabal. My intention of not joining outlander was very evident by my actions at the lower level. Not only did I group with people I shouldn’t have, but I did a lot of other things an outlander applicant shouldn’t be doing. I changed to the outlander view because of what happened to the character, and by how I thought a chaotic evil mage would interoperate those events. I never thought for a second that I would actually make it into the cabal, and if I did I expected them to make it extremely difficult. Your right I did skip the hard part of being an outlander, but these things happen when you don’t plan everything. In hind sight I may have made a better scion, but I never really liked the scion cabal. If it makes you feel any better Isfendat was a failure in about every way it is possible for a character to be a failure, and from now on I will be at least partially planning out my characters again.

48118, People like you really annoy me
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
People who rank with a duergar AP when it suits them to get their arse up to a decent form because they chose water as a major then suddenly the realise their RPing an outlander and shun and then hunt said AP. I hate ppl who just dont stick to it through the bad and the good. It is like ragers who grouped with mages and then suddenly at a suitable rank they decide that they hated magic all along.

-----Abernyte the getting older and more disgruntled.