Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectThargris Iron-Hand
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47856
47856, Thargris Iron-Hand
Posted by Thargris on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wow!

First off, this will come up as a rage delete, but that was not the intention as I had prayed about going to the Azure Fields before the fight, which I lost.

With this character I had a load of fun. This was my first Paladin and it took me some time until I had the chance to get with the code and understand what it was all about. Sealing kills was what I found to be the hardest part of the deal, that and keeping the Paladin supps up.

I originally started this character when I broke my ankle to pass some time as I am usually an active person and don't get such hours. Then I had other issues and this helped me through. Alas, the time has come again to face the world.

I will get into the thankyous, I don't want to bore everyone with my useless talking...

(I know that I will miss alot of people, but please shout out and I will respond to you)

Firstly a big BIG thankyou to the IMM's, you do an awesome job and i really appriciate the trouble you go to to make this game fun for all.

Innis: You are a champion. I have had a couple of followers of you and I know if I ever come back with an Empowerment char... I will see you in the Glade. Otzo was my other if you are curious. I didn't get to see you much, but getting those two virtues by lvl 31 made me feel that you were watching. Thanks again!

Hyzin: I love your character, as a Marshall you are great. You don't only prep for yourself but have things to help everyone which really makes you come across as a great leader. I love your rp, that is for sure. Thankyou for your time.

Saroiya: I never really got to know you. I spent lots of time before being inducted with our conversations going something like "You have the Orb or the Scepter?" and you responding. All in all, you are a beast and thanks for your time.

Fjal: Stick it out mate, I enjoyed those raids and retrievals with you, you will be very powerfull once you get everything down pact (spells) and you have the guts to keep it out.

Kavan: Didn't really get to meet you that much, but those annoying times when I was sittin' in the fortress getting stalked trying to defend was enough bonding. Keep up the work in the shadows, Fortress always needs an assassin.

Adhelard: Didn't really interact that much, I think I interacted with you more on the road to the fortress, rather than actually in it. Anyhow, your a Maran so you must be doing the right things :D

Mirryl: Great job as Cardinal. I must have interacted with your character some time ago for you seem really familliar! It was a pleasure to have you around, that ram is beastly!! Thanks.

Please post if I missed you, I am kind of black right now.

EMPIRE

Emperor: Your rp is awesome and I am glad that I interacted with you, we fought a couple of times I think I killed you once and survived a massive retrieval raid. (thanks Hyzin for the word!!) I know that since you got Emperor so young you have a lot to prove, but don't let it take the fun from your game.

Post if you wish my thoughts on you.

Scions:

My only pk deaths to you guys, props for that.

Vens: You assassinated me that first night I ever saw your character. I would have loved to fight you more... like in actually fight... all I ever got from you was stalking which is a pity.

Yutoza: My final death, I know how many charged you said it was IC and I feel kinda proud about that. Anyhow, I suppose you owed me for that one after I got you and Haeran in the desert earlier. Champions stand.. You guys bashed yourselves down that time. You are vulnerable at the moment, but when you get to hero you will be one tough customer.

Cabdru: I owe my other death to you... Was a long time ago and now you are a total beast and I was looking forwards to fighting you. I was actually looking forwards to hero range all together and it was a pity i fell short. Keep on being the beast you are!

Arkoan: Man!! Get rid of that nightwalker when you are creeping! It gives your position away too easily and its easy to holy word you, or other area spells. Keep on going though man, good fights.

Malinek: I never had the idea that you were stalking me and you were always up for a scuff which I appriciated. Lots of people would not stick around for much of a fight... And as an assassin you really had the tools to take me down easy as I rarely carried preps. Keep on going mate!

Thanks to everyone else I interacted with.

If anyone wishes to contact me:

simmo_au@hotmail.com
47906, RE: Thargris Iron-Hand
Posted by Innis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You are so lucky...:P
You got the second virtue because I missed that I had given you one. Now hush about it so I can pretend it was intentional.

As far as a paladin...you sucked when you began. Luckily for you, you improved with age and me beating you. This was a big rp improvement over your other char, so I am pleased to see you progressing. Good luck if you return and good luck beyond cf.
47904, RE: Thargris Iron-Hand
Posted by Fjal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Surprised to see you go. Enjoyed running with you there, assumed it would be an ongoing thing. My typical memory would be standing with you against 3 defenders w/ nightwalkers, getting my ass beat and taking off, and checking "group" and seeing you still in there wailing away at 89% life. Pretty sick.

Take it easy.