Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mazarzokh the Master of Weapons, Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47728
47728, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Mazarzokh the Master of Weapons, Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 23 17:51:46 2006

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Mazarzokh perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:40
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:68
47729, Alright, I gave up.
Posted by Beer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It all started after I deleted Zevsa and felt I wanted to return to the Empire. After thinking of a few combos and felt like trying something new...decided to go polearm spec! ...As a duergar!

Usually, I don't have the patience with low int class and I am surprised I was able to go along to 40.

So yes, again Empire. I just love that cabal. With good guys there. It's a bit quiet at times but it's getting higher and higher now. So good!

So I ranked up. At first, it sounded cool to tank as a polearm. But then, the more I ranked, the more I was getting kicked around. I did try. But I just do not have the talent to play a warrior plenty. I do have the guts. I think I can have the skills. But everyone knows that you need basic preps to stand around. And that...I need to work on that a whole damn lot. I always tell myself 'You should roll a class and explore!' but damn...I always get funky ideas and I never do. Maybe if I wish to continue to play this game and get less frustrated to die here and there...I should.

Thought I'd do good with axe at 40 but then, my patience of reclothing or gathering the few preps I know got the best of me. Mostly pissed off at myself for at times running in battles that I have few chances to win. But hey...that's me. I love getting the thrills of victory against the odds...or close deaths that made a difference.

I'll keep the farewells short and sweet.

The Empire has a good whole lot of good characters. Loved most of them. Some of them I ranked a whole lot...some of them killing me...and a very cool Gnome-eating Emperor. Doubt I'll be back with my next creation but I wish you the best luck.

For the foes, some good fights. Tried to be fair most of the times and avoid looting.

So thanks for the fun, I'm out for something new now.

Yuber, Sakard, Zevsa and many other chars...
47730, RE: Alright, I gave up.
Posted by Neph on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eh, that's a shame.
I liked you as a foe, even though we didn't get to fight more than twice, i think. But i really hoped to get to fight you again sometime, just allways saw you with others and i am hardly good enough to fight more than one on one qith more than 0% of success ;).
If it makes you feel any better though i got no clue of any preps also.

Good luck
Sergoth