Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47525
47525, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 18 08:05:18 2006

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Zhalindra perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:277
47561, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Adalanthal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah shield ded paladins are terribly boring from the driver's seat too. It's the RP and the friends and the satisfaction from co wrath evil, evil is dead!!, tell evil All your things are intact, that's the fun. And Adalanthal's not Fortress. A bard pretty much couldn't do anything to me, any way, and I couldn't do much to a bard either, so it was a nobrainer fighting you most of the time but it's always fun trying my hardest. Never know when resist falls and you land three full-lag shieldbashes in a row.. :) As for the preps... resist mental + paladinstuff + elf 25 int + elf resist charm probably meant you couldn't land stuff on me easily.

Had to admit you quite pissed him off when you would refuse to fight and talk snobby and stuff. And the frequency of logins with you and Zerael together was a bit suspicious, I thought you two were a perma, but since the imms didn't do anything about it and you deleted and Zerael didn't guess it's not one.

Advice to you: PK more, you made quite a few mistakes sometimes when fighting Adalanthal. That applies to me too of course I made too many mistakes allowing enemies to flee :P Still remember the time in Darsylon when I wrathed instead of shieldbashed one more time (sb landed five times in a row with tripcheapshot lag). Bah!
47526, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Posted by Zhalindra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well had two goals for this char, first one, get into tribunal, and second learn to pvp with a bard. Wanted to play an evil bard, noble looked down on everyone, thought very much of herself and so on. Some whining about me killing villagers, well it started out with me grouping with Zerael, 3 times i got killed by guamel, i didnt start a single fight against him. He did the first attacked, got bashed and full looted/sacced. Then i was on eastern, was gonna take item with Zerael, didnt have autoassist on, think it was kragathian or first attacked me. There was a mage right next to me and so on, i wasnt going to help Zerael with a villager, but i got dragged into it. So with bard songs you got a nice advantage to villagers, so after a while i got tired of it and started to hunt them. Always fun with a nice fight eh. And Grurk your imm comment about area of effect spells, you should read the laws again, maybe you will figure out the loop hole in there.

Tribunals:

Caroolth:
OOC: i liked your char alot, you are doing a good job with the Provost thing.
IC: Oh how i hated taking orders from a simple cow, i was gonna put an end to your life and humiliate you and so on. Never got to that^^

Zerael:
OOC: You know your conjurer alright, we did nice PvE, but we were horrible PvP together, so i tended to hunt alone.
IC: Zhalindra looked down on people that couldnt speak correctly.

Thmauddhot:
OOC: You have a nice char going, hope its going well for you.
IC: Oooh hated your guts, i took a pause in the hating you when you started to bring me gifts, we had some interesting discussion and dirt throwing at each other;)

Kagliostrum:
OOC: It seems you are quite new to this, gl in the future
IC: You were incompetent even for a human, Zhalindra didnt like you very much

Ferrsaan:
OOC: Didnt interact much with you, gl with vindicator
IC: You were an animal and were to destroyed in time, as many in Thera

Outlanders
Respected most of you, hardest enemies would be wakazula who always seemed to resist my songs, and Aeria for just being a well played druid. Had alot of nice fights with you, were funnier when you were many online, to bad you had to full loot everyone you killed, with a big exception on wakazula who returned almost all gear every time, an ode to that.

Villagers
Mindless warriors, mostly freaks, but as you have strong powers it was fun fighting you, something to brag about killing ragers. Had alot of fun with you, and i tried to return everything, its a bit hard when the fights always ends up on eastern with 100 lowbies trying to get everything.

Fortress
Sure is boring fighting a shield spec paladin, but especially adalanthal you were strong, you must know a ####load of preps out there.
Hyzin, so lame you sacced it all, but i guess its the Maran wannabe way to go. Tiger is a lame form now when pounce lags you, cant get away and even if i sing fright you have the time to come back before my lag goes out. All i could do was prep like hell and hope for the best, good luck.

Scion
Greddarh:
OOC- You are doing very well hope you get some superduper special powers so you can smoosh the fortress and empire.
IC: Zhalindra was amazed with your powers and were trying to get your attention and approval to get close to you, so she could ruin your life. After all you were just a freak of nature.

Didnt interact with many more scions.

Empire: Well you all went away when i got to hero, #### happens.
Zhalindra was keen to have humans in every powerful position, but mostly there werent many humans in the Empire so she looked down on most of you.

Had a nice ride with this char, bards are powerful pvp, think i got a little hang on it, and about that tribunal kill, somehow my phantasmal killer that i sung for Seltun turned and attacked zerael with his devil and elemental attacking him. A bug i guess with Dirge of solitude. And btw easiest place to kill me was in the cities because there was to much crowd to use AoE, wasnt allowed to hurt anything but the criminal with those. So most fights with wanted people was dirt disarm, and then run like hell.

Previous characters are mostly orcs that i can remember.
Grawsnizh
Gwraxn
Grozlom
and a villager named Alnon.
Had a long break since my last two chars, grozlom/zhalindra, but i guess im gonna play some more. Bbye

47527, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Posted by Zerael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I'll be damned.

We had alot of fun-fun-fun together, getting eq from various odd mobs. And getting scourged by them. You seemed pretty competent but oh so bitchy ;) I recall specifically just two days ago or so when I logged on with basically no gear after that seltun incident and we go to gather some gauntlets of black death from Kiadana. And when he's finally dead you quickly grab it from his corpse. The c m Zhalindra wasn't far then! Not the first time that happened. Oh well.

I wonder if we ever successfully pk'd together. I don't think so.

So long and thanks for the requiem!
47528, Liked zhalindra
Posted by Artisle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were competent and I didn't mind having youat my side for things going on.
47529, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Posted by Grurk Muouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And Grurk your imm comment about area of effect spells, you should read the laws again, maybe you will figure out the loop hole in there.

I AM THE LAW!!!

47530, Ok ok ok.
Posted by Grurk Muouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All kidding aside, there was a time when all area spells were off limits, I forgot about the helpfile change recently.

G.
47533, *mutters something about the past cases* n/t
Posted by Data on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
47532, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Posted by Caroolth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You know...I must be dense...seems every evil person in Tribunal has it in for the cow at the front...Zerael, your turn? =)

I was glad you were a Magistrate, scarily competent, and always willing to mess it up with folks, definitely an asset...and thanks for the vote of confidence.
47534, Evil wench
Posted by Thmauddhot on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ruined all my plans for you. I liked you from the moment we met when you ordered me to get you a drink. I started off with the plan to do everything I could to get under your skin....but you seemed to like it! Then my plans changed...

My plan was to butter you up with gifts, gain your loyalty, and then feed you to the giant Hornet in some ritualistic sacrifice.

I had the nice thing going on for sooo long with you after that, but during a few hazy days....(Ill ellaborate when Im gone) I got back into the bitch mode with you...(not intentionally from my end)...then you go and delete.

Damn bitch. Nice one.
47535, RE: Evil wench
Hehe, i had a similar plan with you, being a filthy drow and everything, yeah i know the faerie fire on me was unintentional, but zhalindra was soo close to dirt kick you for that one;) Had a blast with you around, even though i "seemed" a bit bitchy. Good luck with the blades.
47536, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Posted by Fielstithian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some great fights against you raiding, defending, and that memorably epic and pointless battle in Hamsah that had people coming to watch me fail my bash attempts and you start a disarmed dagger collection.

Good luck on your next.
47539, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistre...
Yeah that fight was neat, but as i said, cant do much in the cities as a bard;)
47542, You'd mentioned that before
Posted by Fielstithian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
but since we had met and battled outside of the city plenty of times, I took your words as just the typical chest-beating bs I hear every day ;)
47537, Damn you were annoying....
Posted by Bolen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
when you kept waking up everything I lulled to sleep. Ended up causing the 2 Imperials to get the kill on me that one time at the Captain and that was annoying. Mainly because they did the usual Empire full loot when I was fighting the Spire not the Palace and I had previously been returning almost everything to Tribs. Certainly made me want to change that policy on a personal level.
47541, RE: Damn you were annoying....
Yeah bard vs bard sure is a boring fight^^
47538, Why do you keep trying to revise history?
Posted by Guamel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
"Some whining about me killing villagers, well it started out with me grouping with Zerael, 3 times i got killed by guamel, i didnt start a single fight against him. He did the first attacked, got bashed and full looted/sacced. Then i was on eastern, was gonna take item with Zerael, didnt have autoassist on, think it was kragathian or first attacked me. There was a mage right next to me and so on, i wasnt going to help Zerael with a villager, but i got dragged into it."

The log was posted. The first time you ever met Guamel was when you and Zerael came and hunted him. You wanted to fight him so badly that you had to return to an area you didn't know three times to finally find him. You came to the area with the specific purpose of attacking and killing Guamel. How can you possibly say you didn't start a single fight against him, or attack him? You and Zerael came after him.

Are you going to honestly say that you didn't know why you and Zerael came back to the Whitecloak encampment three times, searching for Guamel? Are you going to honestly say that you didn't know you were there to pk Guamel? Are you honestly going to say that when you finally found Guamel, you and Zerael walked to him with the intention of offering some food and tea?

Are you honestly going to say that because Guamel was thirsting, and so got in the first blow rather than be attacked by you two, that you are thus entirely innocent and the victim? Because you came to him but he got in the "murder X" faster than you did?

And finally, are you honestly going to say that because you were targetted first it was somehow an attack on you and not you attacking him? That doing the smart thing when facing a two on one that includes a bard, targeting the bard, means you are now the victim and the one being attacked, despite you being the one who came after him?

You made your bed, you should not complain when you are forced to lie in it. Make your thread about yourself and being honest, at least. Don't make #### up about other people. Especially when the log that shows you up was posted.
47540, RE: Why do you keep trying to revise history?
That was the first fight yes, but sure i would had done as you did aswell, just not full loot every single time, thats what made zhalindra mad enough to start hunting, just telling my story.
47668, hummm..
Posted by Kragathian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
good work as a player, I hated you as a character though but then again I have been a hardend criminal for likely 350 hours now :) ummm lets see I did start some fights with you when you were with magi because I am a rager and in truth you pose way more harm to me as a bard then the conji did by all means, also you singing him up while I hit him is not going to help either.

You played your role well though from what I got from it...

Have fun with your next