Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Eral the Xenomorph
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47523
47523, (DELETED) [None] Eral the Xenomorph
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 18 06:04:28 2006

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Eral perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:56
47524, Eral and Rayna are gone
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Eral was an evil shapeshifter, double utility and sphere gluttony. I was thinking about putting him into Scion.

Rayna was a traumatized fela and magic hater, seeking to join the Village as Scout. Rayna suffered from Gohum, Honeldin and Eral being played instead of her when she was in the fields.

Some goobyes:

Rasleki: You were a good travelling companion for Eral in middle ranks and one of his most trusted friends.

Lerimos: Thanks for the guidance about Village paths, it was needed to RP Rayna forward in the path of joining the Village. Good drillmaster if you ask me.

Ysaloerye: Good and empathic dwarf RP, Rayna would have taken you to circle one day if you had kept calling her cat instead of what you did. You were a solid leader.

Anblain: You won our little duel, damn that missed dirt kick. :P

Harkleet: The joy of ripping the throats of magi. We were on the same wavelength there.
47547, Crud!
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always found myself wondering where you were and what whats the deal. Anyway I find it enjoyable explaining what the Village is about its refreshing sometimes. Make some time for a Villager! Either way I am sure the next will be good.