Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Anblain the Commander of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47396
47396, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Anblain the Commander of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 13 00:37:28 2006

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Anblain perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:69
47397, And I'm out...
Posted by silencedstatik on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I deleted. I wanted to give daggers a try, and had been itching to try a defender as well. Thus, Anblain. Not that he was overly successful, but it was a fun experiment nonetheless. I enjoyed being in battle again, and was hoping to hang around for the rites. Instead, I just bought a boat this week, so I've diverted a lot of my free time to that. I told myself that next time I had to regear I would call it quits. Anyhow, Anblain was a bit different from what I've been playing of late (mages) and was for the most part a good time. The ranking got a bit stagnant towards then end there, and I was hoping to get to my legacies, but it didn't materialize. My plans were to go Dance Upon the Southern Wind and Flow of the Shadows originally, but thieves started to pester me and I was going to change out Flow for One With the Shadows if it persisted.

Defender was everything I hoped it would be and more. It was always nice to have field dressings and poultice. Anyhow, I don't have anything negative to say towards anyone. I'll post a few goodbyes though.

Battle - Fun as I remembered. Not quite the brotherly feeling as I had with Huidnro, but maybe it was all your evil asses! :P Good luck to you all, and you each bring something to the table.

Empire - I still really don't know why Battle vs. Empire is the war we fight, but hey....they say fight so I fight. Ran across a few black sect members, but for the most part I fought blades. I won some and I lost some. So it goes. Definately glad that most of you were willing to fight one on one. Made things much more fun.

Scion - Who? Where? LOL, Fought one...maybe two of you. For the most part I didn't run across any of you.

Anyhow, I'm sure I will be back with something, somewhere. Not sure what, not sure when.

- Rob

Anblain, Aemisha, Zarye, Vyriaz, Elyisea, Aestelor, Huidnro, Zontoya, Guerrqu, Juamaniquo...among others.
47398, Dropping like flies
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is a real dissapointment. I felt you had great potential especially once you got your legacies and other weapons up. I was looking forward to fighting with you more I really liked Anblain. Good luck with the next.
47399, Man, you played Guerrqu?
Posted by BattleScout on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haven't spoken with you in quite awhile. I played Ibakhain back in those days and have been around here and there since. Good to know you are still about these days. And good luck to whatever you have going on. Later
BattleScout
47402, Battle enemies.
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
> Empire - I still really don't know why Battle vs. Empire is the war we fight, but hey....they say fight so I fight.

If Battle wouldn't war Empire, then Battle would never be raided because Scion is no factor here.
That is not good to have a cabal which is never raided.
47427, That raid where Cabdru logged on to the three of you piss beating me was fun
Posted by Ulzammon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interesting. It seems amazingly, that I am outliving many of my foes.

You were fun, shame we only got to tussle that one time.
47457, Unrealized Potential!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Anblain and you seemed to be doing well. Wish you had stayed around long enough for the rites, I think you would have enjoyed yourself, but not to be it seems.

Well done all round, getting oriented with the New battle is a bit at first when you haven't played one in a while, and with a bunch of hairy arsed warriors (women included) its not all songs around the campfire.
There are reasons for the Empire war, most of which lay on their side not battles, as new leaders come and go it will either remain or change, who knows.

So bring on your next and lets see what you can do.