Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lekajab Silvertone the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47374
47374, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Lekajab Silvertone the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Apr 11 18:48:28 2006

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lekajab perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:163
47383, I'll try and post a few goodbyes
Posted by Lekajab on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm, where to begin?

Imm's I guess since you guys got the ball rollin that got me this addiction anyway.

Aarn, I've never interacted with, never really seen or heard from you, you just popped up and maraned me, BAM.
I hope I didn't make you even think about regreting it.

Eshval, Those psuedo quests rocked!

Other imms who might have watched me, I tried to stick with my role, Please point out any discrepancies, as I am terrible at playing goodies, and would like to see if I can clean that up...
Oh, and this game rocks.

Empire, Well you guys where fun to fight to extent, but I found it was just better to treat you like you where bringin buddies, highish wimpy, preps. No one reallllly impressive comes to mind, but Gharaka you did kick my ass a few times, and I don't think.. I ever managed to actually kill you.

Scions, Greddrah, keep rockin. All I gotta say.

Tribunal, Was fun, from time to time, I did get annoyed when you guys would go out of your way to want me for bogus crap. But it just gave me a reason to go into town and get you to attack me.. so I could kill you.

Marans, Jeez alot of you Guys.
Haageran Damn man rocked some areas with you, and I loved the bread scene. Good job, yah and no more enemies isn't my roll I like being the underdog or atleast having some enemies.

Fingon, elf boy, you screamed elf in your actions, I was sad when you split considering most elves don't seem to be elven to me anymore, you managed to swing that nicely, oh-wells.

Er dwarf boy.. Alriac can't forget you, inducted me and disappeared.
I ended up at hero a Maran damn near before you saw me again =P
Wish I coulda rolled with you more,

Reir, Great job, nifty Rp, loved the mreows and like, seemed to be a smooth pker keep it up, and I think you'll rock as captain if your ever on!

Other paladins..., lots of you guys some of you Rocked, Sarioya, others eh... but all you guys.. seriously aren't you bored?

Outlanders, can't forget you fools, you made my life hell.
Lekajab didn't mind so much as stabbing Gyhrean, as he did stabbing you guys. Aeria wow, you've been around for ages, don't Auto now! Morasfenmire, loved fighting your ass, damn Shark/Ram. Other randoms, I'm sorry if I attacked you guys and handed out bleeding like candy... Just leave my dwarf and elf paladin buddies ALONE.

Random other shifters, I thought this combo might do better against you guys, but I was wrong... =P Oh well.

If I missed you.. leave me a message after the beep?

47384, Nice one
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dont remember many warriors of the fort back when I was playing...but you stuck in my mind. Nice watching you in action.

Hyena/Air form shifter...cant remember much of her.
47385, Yah.. I remember exactly now
I couldn't seem to bring your name to my sleep cluttered mind,
But you definatly rocked with the hook up, though you seemed alot more bored than anything =P Being in the mid range rocks for almost any cabal
So I had alot more to do than you alot of times, and not being able to cry to you really sucked too.
I imagine sooner or later you'll run into me again,
be it friend or foe
47389, RE: I'll try and post a few goodbyes
Posted by Reir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You'll probably be surprised, but Lekajab was my favourite fortie although I hardly saw you later on in life. If you remember, we got inducted on the same day, and Maraned on the same day too. ;) I remember ranking up with you some and those days when the pk range was heavy on the Empire side where you would lead the group in the fights were awesome. I enjoyed seeing you about and just typing 'follow lekajab' cos I know it was going to be lots of fun and you were a great stategist.

Oh well, glad to have interacted what little we did! And I do play some, just at weird hours compared to yours I think. :( Damn school and all. Hope to meet your next.
47390, You will
I guaruntee...
And I'm glad you liked me, I didn't think many people would care much for me, being poorly rp'ed and very aggressive to a point that you strongly risk dying with me
47391, I woulda gladly risked dying with Leka..I just didn't make it that long:P nt
Posted by Shamanman-Lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
f