Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Nemaalu the Ippon Seinage
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47301
47301, (DELETED) [None] Nemaalu the Ippon Seinage
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 8 08:10:03 2006

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Nemaalu perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:81
47302, Had a lot of fun with this character.
Posted by Hyperlink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Made a Rager just to get the feel for regear/learn the story better and everything. I enjoyed her a lot and it taught me a lot of things, got a lot better at chasing people down and using tactics in combat.. IM SO HAPPY I QUIT PLAYING SHIFTERS! Anyways, I didn't want to wait until after the rites to get in, though resistance would of helped a lot.. some of you imperials would just beat my ass down, damn pummel/chargeset. Anyways, a couple goodbyes.

Ysaloerye, congrats on IMMdom.. I fought you on Vynelian a couple times and was fun to RP with you a little bit. I knew you were con dying and thats why you weren't adding me but it's for the best, hopefully I can make some kind of successful Rager now that I can regear.

Eshval, I love you so much, You've been my favorite IMM ever since my first character. Sorry with the piss poor RP in the Manse.. Ysa IMM'd and I was bored and sad I wasn't getting in battle anytime soon and I always love RP'ing with you. Was curious what you thought of me though.

I'd rather not post character goodbye's in case I offend anyone with their currents so if you have anything to say I'll gladly reply.. I'll see you all in the fields.. IM ALMOST DECENT AT CF NOW WHOOO! muhahahah!
47307, RE: Had a lot of fun with this character.
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
RP is an odd duck and can take many forms. Your Rp worked well in and out of the Manse. Remember that somedays, nothing works, no matter how much you try. RP can not be forced, it is either part of the characters repertoire or it isn't. I look forward to seeing your new character, whoever it may be. Luck.
47353, Dissapointing
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry you didnt wanna stick around sometimes it can be tough to wait but the rewards were gonna be big. Glad you grab gear now it makes living and dieing alot easier. Good luck with the next.