Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(CON LOSS) [None] Tyvelis Darisol the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=47239
47239, (CON LOSS) [None] Tyvelis Darisol the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Apr 5 09:00:40 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tyvelis perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:298
47240, Good-Bye and Thanks for all the fish!
Posted by Hybrid77 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I guess this is what I get for being a little too chaotic at times.

In any case, it was a blast playing Tyvelis even for such a short time. It was my first successful attempt at a dagger spec so I'm pretty stoked that I accomplished anything at all during his lifetime.

Now for those good-byes.

Dragon Hunters:

I've said individual good-byes to each of your characters as you went but never one addressed to the group as a whole. It was a great experience filled with some interesting moments and many great adventures. Hope to do something like this again one day, and I hope to see you all again in the fields.

Empire:

My character hated *all* of you which is a testament to how many times he died against you. I enjoyed each and every fight because they made me want to work harder to beat you with my crappy combination of specs :P.

Imms:

Never really saw much of you guys, but as always I enjoyed the game itself and thus just wanted to tip my hat in your direction.

Others:

I know I've glossed over a few characters because Tyvelis in the end met quite a few. But if you make a post, I'll probably remember you and respond.

Good luck everyone and I hope to see you all again in the fields.
47242, Told you!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Stay away from them Modan whores!
Knew you were going to get crotch-rot.
One of the funner INNhabitants. Glad you had fun, dagger specs are a little hard to wrap your head around to begin with, but once you realize what makes them deadly....lot o' fun.
If I had know con death was staring at you a might have abused you a bit more last we met.

See you in the fields.
47257, Oh so true
Posted by Hyrbid77 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, one of the first thoughts going through my head today after I died was damn... I can almost guarantee once Ysal and Aekel finds out Tyvelis is dead there will be no end to the commentary on how he died :P
47243, RE: Good-Bye and Thanks for all the fish!
Posted by Daeoine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What perfect timing Ty, you always said when I went you'd follow. ;)
I woke up this morning and thought oh well at least some of the friends I made will see my face reincarnated (We've met actually) but then here is you goodbye. I'll write more in my goodbyes. And you can bet we'll see each other again one day.

See you around Prince Tyvelis. ;)
47258, Again
Posted by Hybrid77 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Don't be a stranger than. If you want to keep in touch my e-mail address is serusangel@gmail.com. Drop me a line and I'll send yah my AIM name.

Prince Tyvelis is dead but the Dragon Hunters will live on. ;)

See yah in the fields.