Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) <SCION> Krikeles the Invoker of Suffering, Mad Prophet of the Lurker
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=468
468, (DEL) Krikeles the Invoker of Suffering, Mad Prophet of the Lurker
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Mar 17 13:12:45 2001

12 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Krikeles perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:38
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:76

469, RE: (DEL) Krikeles the Invoker of Suffering, Mad Prophet of the Lurker
Posted by Beladorizid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I had to delete him. It wasn't fair to keep him alive, as my mind went off into a different direction, and he wasn't played very often anyway. Wasn't fair to Scion, wasn't fair to Drak.

I have been playing this game now for ... well 5 years or so on and off, and I have almost always had 2 chars. 1 serious one and one just for learning about the class or whatnot. I am beginning to realize that never works out. Krikeles was designed as that "fluff char" to learn a bit more about AP's, my other char was the serious one. Well one day, at rank ... 6 I think, I am at the dark temple in Galadon when I see Drokalanatym online, he is brand new, so I send up some half - assed chaotic pray to the affect that "I am his man". Well lo and behold, BOOM, he appears, and wants to know why I called him, and I started flying by the seat of my pants, his entire character concept was born in about 3 miutes of frightened thinking, and I like to think I did a good job with it.

Scion - Many have said we had no defined purpose or direction, and to a small point that is true, but I also discovered it is ground floor time to MAKE a purpose for the cabal, Immteract, and try to push the limits, I have always found good success with that.

Drak - What can I say .. startling. Our interactions in my eyes were always incredible, and the time we had together swelled my head a massive amount. Tho your character design was new, I respected it to much to drag Krikeles around in your name not doing what I could to foster your name, so I thought my deletion to be only fair. I would LOVE to hear what you thought of me tho, if you wouldn't mind.

I welcome any comments from anyone, flames alike. Who knows they MIGHT just make me a better player.
471, Krikeles, Mad Prophet of the Lurker
Posted by Drokalanatym on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun with the interactions. It was very entertaining watching Krikeles "preaching the word" to others, as well. Great job.
470, RE: (DEL) Krikeles the Invoker of Suffering, Mad Prophet of the Lurker
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'll agree with Drokalanatym. I got a lot of "Krikeles quotes" second hand, either through him or Garenth*, and they were always fun. You played a fanatic quite well, and I certainly had plans for you at the higher ranks. Still, I agree with your decision to pick one character and stick it out, and I hope we get to meet again in the future.

*: Hee hee.

From the pen of:
valguarnera@carrionfields.com">Valguarnera Trisseptia