Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject[Deleted] Suarvina Gimble the Gambling Gimble.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46679
46679, [Deleted] Suarvina Gimble the Gambling Gimble.
Posted by Suarvina Gimble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well. This is my last character for a few months while I clear life up at home, move out on my own and get #### up and running. Also id like to come back with something more then dial up. EWWWWW. I originally created this character as purely an exploration character and wound up leading the band of mages known as The Order of the Sorcere. Anyway with this character done and over I found tons of #### I never knew was there before. But I still don't know the way to the Chessmasters Tower. On to the Goodbies.

Innis/Aarn/Eshval/Qaledus: Thanks for the time you guys took out of your busy days to interact with me. I had a blast. Qaledus, I bet you really hate that moon eh?

Order of the Sorcere:
Jopenstanruk: Suarvina's love. It was awesome travelling and talking with you in the Inn. You were a good inspiration for this character.

Luchan: Sorry for leaving you high and dry on the council, but I have things I need doing.

Nalndun/Onaelith: I talked with each of you briefly, well played

Dicil: Keep on trucking. Your knowledge of magic is nice. But I wish you had more drive to rank.

Gohum/Necore/Rgiradons/Reischel: Well done to each of you. Gohum it was run swimming with you. And Necore... I win! 2-1. The Commander still counts as one!

Herald:

Sharwyn: The first Herald I met with Suarvina, it was always good coming to the Inn for a hug.

Kegoni: Man, you really need to learn to play a healer man. Especially in the situations we got ourselves into. Stop wasting mana! LOL. Other then that, with your abilities and awesome set, you were a formiddable ally.

Daeoine: Its a shame that you and Elros got married then he deleted. I loved your company.

Jujeeko: I always seem to run into that "Hey wench" character with my female characters. You were that one. Good work Godfather!

Empire:

Grunlath: We had a sound alliance until the end when I felt like smashing your brains in.

Thestune: You as well. Why is it you kept trying to send me from the Imperial Lands.

Lotruk/Ekebe/Ispris: All three good Blades. Lotruk, you're lucky I didn't stick around. You were the first on my to kill list.

Scion:

Millia: Good working with you

Greddarh: A shared respect between us. You were pretty frightful at times.

Outlander!:

Aeria: My old friend. I liked travelling with you whenever we got the chance. We sure kicked those hounds asses!

Laenelis: Amazing job on the RP. I really liked your character.

Drakzin/Mhardat/Lecsate: I put you three together because of limited time spent with you. It was always good travels though.

Morasfenmire: I am seriously sorry for killing you in the Ruins. Other then that. A very formiddable hunter.

Battle:

Kaisse: A good well balanced commander. Good side to RP. Still can't believe I nearly 1 rounded you in the Pond.

Kragathian/Darus: 2 very scary ragers to me.

Muriont/Ysal: Even scarier. I can't believe I killed Muriont at the giant that time. I was sure I was dead.

Daggan: I believe you deleted but just in care I enjoyed our interactions.

Others:

Pirdakelaite: You age died on me! You were the one I liked travelling with best next to Jopen. Good time.

If I missed you, just post a message and I will try my best to respond.

Slathigern/Delromsin/Gabrit/Kulbushan/Karbalach/Suarvina
46955, I am a Dentist, not a healer!
Posted by Kegoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know how to play a healer properly, and well...it is just not fun. I try to make life interesting!
46707, Good Run there
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the rare shifters who actually was up for some banter, even if was mainly just dwarven insults on my side :P
Some good scraps fer sure.
46689, RE: [Deleted] Suarvina Gimble the Gambling Gimble.
Posted by Pirdaklietke on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That were good times spent with dolphin in the waters. Sunken ships and aboleths... Heh, well I miss these times with my current char.
46685, RE: [Deleted] Suarvina Gimble the Gambling Gimble.
Posted by A2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment. You were an interesting wild card to be around for both Laenelis and my current character. Good luck getting things straightened out in your life and come back when you've got some free time.
46681, Suarvina
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did good job with it, being a gnomish scholar and all. I enjoyed having you around. I think you took too much of the work of holding the Order together on your shoulders, as you ended up not sending those member missives we agreed on in the meeting. Try to delegate them to others if you don't want to do it the next time. Well done and good luck with your next!

Gohum
46683, It was part of the Role. A Chaotic choice not too. Nothing was missed anyhow nt
Posted by Suarvina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
xzc
46684, Heh. Gohum was orderly and disliked such slacking.
Posted by Gohum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Since it was detrimental to the unity of the cabal we were trying to build. But valid RP choise anyway.
46680, And the seas will be safer
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate water shifters because they are extremely dangerous, especially a dolphin. We fought a few times, I laughed about the time with the scroll for a long long time. I was looking forward to fighting you as an orangutan more but thems the breaks. Good luck with real life come back soon.
46682, You have no idea how hard I laughed after that. nt
Posted by Suarvina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
dsf
46688, RE: You have no idea how hard I laughed after that. nt
Posted by Daeoine on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really sad to see you go. It was always fun having you around, always brought a smile to my face. You were a good friend to Daeoine always ready to take a rushing trip to the shrine to have a chat;) Hope you get everything straight... you'll be missed in the feilds til then.