Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectVynelian is gone now, I'll reply if you have advice or comments.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46303
46303, Vynelian is gone now, I'll reply if you have advice or comments.
Posted by Hyperlink on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, was a fun character and one of the best explore chars I've had. My prep knowledge went through the roof on this character, and I got hooked up on my forms.. Ram, Porc, Sand Lizard.. so kinda ####ty I had to throw it away. This is... my fifth Hero.. and as a player I'm definatly starting to come into my own I think, I learned every area well, so now everything is pure strategy in PK/RP for me, so I'll see how I grow as a player. Looking how bad I sucked on Tsilus makes me laugh so hard.. I bitched so much about stuff I had no idea about and it was great.

I'm leaving the shifters though, for me without an air form.. they seem really hard to seal kills with. Sheer power dosent matter much when people can flee;quaff at any time.. and the people that weren't doing that were totatlly beating my ass down fully prepped every time.. damn Villagers :P.

I made this character cause I wanted to follow Eshval and just rock out a good relationship with her.. she was always echoing around Scion on Tsilus and made me think she was so cool. My girl was infatuated with fire.. and mangling corpses with it.. hence the only reason she cared about Scion.. "So the Flames would flicker brighter forever". BUT then I realized I seemed like an average joe to Eshval and I don't think she dug me so much after seeing I was just normal... So sorry Eshval.. I shoulda read up on your followers and everything a bit more before I sculpted her. Your by far my favorite God I've encountered.. Nep seems crazy though ;).

Anyways I'm done babbling, time to roll a *non* Shifter and start all over again, I didn't post any goodbyes cause I hate forgetting people, so If you have anything to say.. I'll be happy to reply back, thanks for such a bad ass free game Imms ;).

Hyperlink
46317, RE: Vynelian is gone now, I'll reply if you have advice or comments.
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, I make it a point never to 'gush' all over any character, least of all until they show me stuff, whether RP, killing, leadership, knowledge, and so on. You had some great forms, but I feel you didn't quite stick it out long enough to see where you excelled.

Religion-wise...I am a psycho bitch at times, at other time, I can be mom, or just some bored voice...you got two out of three of those at this point. I am amazed at how many folks don't notice there is no fire/flame in my religion any more...you seemed to be one who missed the memo. :P

I feel you had a good shot at 'getting it' given a bit of time. I liked and enjoyed your character and your basic take on my religion. I sure would have enjoyed you sticking it out....could of had lots of fun.

See you next time you wander by the Manse. Good luck.
46316, Your characters are starting to come along nicely, well played.
Posted by Your AP buddy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t