Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectMy Ulthini-comments
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=46205&mesg_id=46339
46339, My Ulthini-comments
Posted by Kaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know it doesn't stand out a lot, but I consider you one of the best roleplayers in the village right know.

Maybe you don't play out the dark-elf aspect as much as some might expect for a 'great' roleplayer, but you play out everything else perfectly. Simple phrasing and timing seemed to leave in my mind a very sneaky, vaguely friendly yet quietly manipulating person. You scout well, fight bravely (and as a dark-elf, you should likely expect to get whooped :P) and thats all you really need for a solid character. The consistancy of the things you roleplayed in politics and so on was what really stuck out in my mind. It made me laugh whenever you'd try to twist me into Warring with the fort. Yet you never lied, never disrespected me. Just patient, quiet, pushing. With the occasional comment I'd say

'hang on... git! We are NOT going to WAR! Gah...'

On top of that, when you didn't get what you wanted (for me to death-mark half the Maran!) you stuck to the plaque hardcore. Respect.

Kaisse Tait.