Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Karbalach the Uki Goshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45888
45888, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karbalach the Uki Goshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Feb 16 14:44:33 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Karbalach perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:64
45945, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karbalach the Uki Goshi
Posted by Iander on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't say I'm not sorry to see you go. I dislike hiding classes for obvious reasons. I teleport all the time to try and avoid them...which leads to a majority of my deaths...though I've almost perfected teleport! :-0 I was leary of the shadows...waiting for you to get your revenge. Good luck on your next.
45919, Talk about a sharp exit...
Posted by Kaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Something just catch your dislike? Seemed like you were on the up and learning about Battle RP fast. Was going to enjoy verbally abusing you while I trained you up... there's no end of bad names for arials :D

Kaisse Tait.
45934, I know BATTLE RP, Ive lead the cabal before.
Posted by Kharbalach on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I made a mistake with the path. I knew which path I should have taken, and chose another.
45939, Every generation does things differently...
Posted by Kaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I guess thats why you picked up the way we flowed so quick. Never meant to insult your roleplay at all. Hope you have more fun next time.

Kaisse Tait.
45942, exactly
Posted by vilagemahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
(this is directed to Kaisse) And your attempts to pigeonhole every other villagers roleplay into what your specific (and sometimes outright wrong) view of how each individual path of the village should be played is more of a detriment to the cabal then a boon.

now for karabalach, man you were only around for like 2 hours before you deleted... every path in the village is a good one and especially as an assassin every path can be extremely deadly simply because you have the option of picking your fights to a much higher degree then other villagers, you should have just stuck it out a little bit more and maybe you would have found you enjoyed this particular combo
45943, RE: exactly
Posted by Trismit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>(this is directed to Kaisse) And your attempts to pigeonhole
>every other villagers roleplay into what your specific (and
>sometimes outright wrong) view of how each individual path of
>the village should be played is more of a detriment to the
>cabal then a boon.

I ran with Kaisse before and after he became leader, and I didn't get that from him. It might just be you.
45944, me too
Posted by vilagemahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
its a more recent developement but I really should not have said anything here in the first place the imms should really just delete my original thread.
45889, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Karbalach the Uki Goshi
Posted by Ulthinius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Already?