Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quaern Willowbrook the One with Nature, Adherent of the Glade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45458
45458, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Quaern Willowbrook the One with Nature, Adherent of the Glade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Feb 4 06:34:18 2006

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Quaern perished, never to return.
Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:49
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:168
45468, Welp, Quaern was fun but...
Posted by Quaern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Got boring... plus it sucks I lost link so god damn many times, its not even funny... I live in new orleans so my isp still has ####ty service... sorry to anyone put out in a bad spot b/c of me losing my link...

Anyways love outlanders.. this was my 3rd one.... made too many friends/enemies to list... if youd like to post Ill reply...

last two outlanders was Parantl and Gurayn...

later
45661, RE: Welp, Quaern was fun but...
Posted by Harlow on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quaern was fun to have around though we often seemed to be headed in opposite directions: you waking when I had to sleep or vice versa. I remember Gurayn too when I had Brodie, kind of similar in that we worked well together, it just didn't work out that we were hunting at the same time all that often.

Just remember to keep in mind with Outlander that some, if not a lot of them are erratic; Sometimes group friendly, sometimes solo killer. At least most of my past PC's tend to be like that. Maybe it is just me.

Rock on.