Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Darus the Legend of the Battlefield, the Gentleman Warrior
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45421
45421, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Darus the Legend of the Battlefield, the Gentleman Warrior
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Feb 1 22:18:59 2006

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Darus perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:243
45479, Well
Posted by Lerimos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Darus, I understand the arguments people have for not liking him, but overall I enjoyed fighting with/interacting with your character. Good luck with the next.
45449, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Darus the Legend of the Battlefield, the Gentleman Warrior
Posted by Fielstithian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fighting you was instructional, for everyt fight after the first left me motivated to find dam redux preps I had been, heretofore, too lazy to acquire. Good luck on your next.
45440, Man...I did like you...
Posted by Austira on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For a rager anyway :P Thank you for being more than just "Me kill mage, me smash mage! MAGE TREMBLE WITH FEAR!!!" rp...it gets tiring, and I did really enjoy our interactions. Truly though, if you were able to prove that MAGIC as a whole was always always evil she would have given it up, but it...doesn't work out that way. Anyway good luck with your next
45439, Gentleman my fargin arse!
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man why did you have to go do this?
Anyway some fun RP/Fights/ect.
My question is what happened? The funstick just not there anymore?
45949, Any rager with that title...
Posted by Kaisse on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is pretty much doomed :)

I still wonder where the whole 'gentlemen' thing came from but anyhow, you kicked buttocks as my first dwarven berserker. Anger, rage, ale and beards! If I could imagine Kaisse with a beard, I could well make the transition to dwarf in a human suit... but alas, no. Thanks for the laughs and great fights, hope you're still kicking about the rager scene someplace.

Kaisse Tait.
45951, He was not your first dwarven berserker. I was. n/t
Posted by Curdan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
45954, Rofl!!!!
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
45438, Really pissed I couldn't do it and make it to hero range.
Posted by Uurakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wanted to give you a chance to get revenge.

Fun times, seemed like you were a beast.
45423, Well done.
Posted by Alidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nice villager. Ballsy and fun to interact with.

Take care
45506, you ####er :)
Posted by Kragathian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wrote the note you requested. I was pissed you were leaving but I am kind in the same shoes as you right now, hopefully things will take an upswing and I am guna wait it out and see. The one thing I will always remember is how we would run around all over scouring for people and then hit one and they would tele or word on an instant. oh and I never ever got tired of listening to "there was two of you I am not going to fight you both" because we ever ever ever got into eachothers fights... haha some people just need excuses I guess. well good luck in the fields, and again, sad to see you go.
45507, supposed to be under the orignial... *mutters*
Posted by Krag on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bahh