Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Learned of Owaza
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=45198
45198, (DELETED) [SCION] Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jan 26 07:29:37 2006

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ktephes perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:assassin
Level:43
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:168
45283, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Ktephes on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hmm.. what to say? This was like my 100th assassin (all drows, I'm a masochist!) but my first ever caballed character. I'm kind of a rage deleter, so over the 2 or 3 years (or more?) I've played this game I lost some great opportunities to have.. let's say.. semi-successful characters.

Levelling a scion drow assassin to 51 is though, especially when your pk range looks like this (with almost all of them wanting you
dead!) :

|348|751 621|621 668|703 5 AM civilized 375tnl| who pk
*42 D-Elf Asn* (PK) Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Student of Owaza
<45 Arial Asn> (PK) Akiran the Menkyo
<51 Gnome Shf> (PK) Tindiso the Grand Master of Changelings
<51 Felar Ran> (PK) Hion the Dweller of the Wilds
<40 Storm War> (PK) Shracuum the Mistress of Weapons
<51 Elf Inv> (PK) Vardenil the Weaver of the Elements
<51 Dwarf Sha> (PK) Brinrok Vlroch the Holy of Faith
<51 H-Elf Shf> (PK) Alidove the Grand Mistress of Changelings
<51 Elf War> (PK) (WANTED) Fielstithian the Legend of the Battlefield
<43 Dwarf War> (PK) Ysaloerye the Seeker of the Macalla
<51 Felar War> (PK) Gryshilniar the Tenacious Claw, Bearer of the Interlocking Rings, Marshall of the Fortress
<51 Gnome Inv> (PK) Rgiradons the Weaver of the Elements
<45 Human Shf> (PK) Thakhad El'Asim the Xenomorph
<51 W-Elf Dru> (PK) (WANTED) Aeria Starblaze the Scythe of Amaranthe, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
<51 Gnome Hea> (PK) Kegoni the Protector of Faith
<51 Gnome Shf> (PK) Jopenstanruk the Grand Master of Changelings, Seeker of Dragonlore
<51 W-Elf Bar> (PK) Therethine Eil'Lithume the High Herald of the Eternal Star, Champion of Evermoon
<46 Human Inv> (PK) (WANTED) Kipli the Master of Pyrotechniques
<47 Storm War> (PK) Thrugald the Champion of Warfare
<48 Gnome Shf> (PK) (WANTED) Glekrand the Grand Elder of Changelings

Players found: 20

Had fun anyway, and liked the challenge. I think I just lost interest because the last sessions I logged in, with no scepter, as usual ;), well I had to try to retrieve and such.. and I finally didn't really had time to continue learning about scion stuff. Actually I could have continued my learning, but I'm an ass and deleted, saying to myself that I need a break from CF, but at the same time being fully aware that I'll spend the next few days asking myself what I'll be rolling next :) Another drow assassin who'll be deleted at lvl 42?? Hmm?? HMMM?? YEAH!!! That's going to be original!!! I don't know why I love drow so much for assassins. Everyone thinks you're gay (and you are!) though sometimes your ennemies don't take as much precautions as they should, and end up dying.

Anyway, enough BLAH BLAH.

Thanks Muuloc for inducting me. I really liked the little interaction I had with you and I hope I'll see you again sometime on the fields.

Thanks Esvhal for all the small echoes. Liked having your "cold gaze" on me. I was finally ready for a little intimate chat with you but... PAH! DELETED!

Lyandra, Omenthe, Zulgoth, Agravipos, Razmorthin, Millia, Larinus, Greddarh, the shifter crew, and the others I'm missing, didn't really interact much with any of you, but I saw some great things from almost all of you. Little bit of annoying things as well.. but eh!

My enemies, lots of enemies... Good fights, fun fights, bit of fun RP, thanks for that!

Wish to tell me how HOT I was? Sure go ahead and I'll reply :)

If not, see you on the fields!
45289, A last comment for Eshval, I can't be flying ALL the time I'm logged on!! nt
nt
45291, Hah!
Posted by Eshval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Perhaps, but to do less brings deaths. For me, if I am not playing a class/race that has the ability to fly, I have my flying potions always at hand...get tripped to death by a thief or in you case, caught in quicksand, you beging to notice their lack.

As a note, that was a comment that was not intended as a major criticism. I felt you played your character well overall, with a pretty good handle on your rp. Good job.

45312, You were hot!
Posted by Dinian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember you assassinating an elf paladin in arial city right in front of me while we were ranking and me going wtf! Rank 35 drow assassin can hit rank 29 elf paladin?!

We met a coupla times later, but every time I had the advantage you ran and every time you had the advantage I did. So, uh, it probably doesn't stick out in your memory as too entertaining. Luckily for you that time in the chasm Azatrak took my nice shiny mithril mace a bit earlier. The only reason I had it was to pound you with =(
45254, ohh that is too bad
Posted by Greddarh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had some plans on you but could not bring it two of the last weeks because of some rl things which made my playing time so limited and unpredictable. But from all what I've seen you were really expirience with assassins with good timing and so on.
Good luck with your next.
45284, RE: ohh that is too bad
Well, thank you! A shame I missed those plans. I really wonder what you're talking about though. Guess I'll never know :(
45226, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Learned of Owaza
Posted by Roktro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for helping me when I was a lowbie (still am an almost-lowbie). I enjoyed grouping with you as you brought a good dark demeanor while at the same time seeming to be a pretty cool guy. Whenever I'm on, I look for you. I'm not on much, but I guess I know now why I never see you. I thought you were always just hidden. Thanks again for all the things you've taught me, and I hope you met your goal of becoming one with the shadows.
45285, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Ktephes Tah'Nahar the Learned of Owaza
Are you the boxer guy? I think you are. You seemed a bit new to the game, but seemed good at what you were doing anyway. I lost track of you when I went up through the levels but I'll just say don't be a moron and delete like me! And good luck!
45220, I feared you more than anyone else
Posted by Bjurn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Only because I made that boast you would never assassinate me.

And I thought for sure you were goint to pull it off and do the monkey dance in my face.
45286, RE: I feared you more than anyone else
Glad you feared me! And good job since I didn't assassinate you. There were a few times I had a few stalks on you but it seemed like it was time for you to log off. I'm not saying you did it on purpose or anything like that, just saying that.. you did on purpose you asshole! :)
45325, I play from work.
Posted by Bjurn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I would drop link as apposed to quiting because I thought that left all affects in play.

You can't drop link, (As far as I know) And wait out timers, so I don't think dropping on stalks matters unless you actually time out and log off.

I would play for 8 hours strait though, and as Often as not I would try to move into areas I knew you were in in order to coax you into revealing yourself and intiating a fight.

I pray to much about people quiting to do it myself. I had to quit under bad circumstances a couple times though and I prayed about it as I did it.

I never got my hands on you with a good mithril blade except once and you promptly broke my wrist. Bleh.
Anyway good job.
45212, Well played assassin
Posted by ALidove on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ALways on the move, and usually ready for a fight.

The downfall was the detect improved invisibility. Was the only times you got 'caught'.

If I didnt prepare for you, I had a tough fight on my hands.

Well done, wish I had gotten to speak to you at least once.
45287, RE: Well played assassin
Yeah you're right, those were pretty much the only times I got 'caught'. At the end I wasn't as cautious as I should have been, with like 20 goodies in range. And when I'd see you on, I knew you'd be somewhere in the skies looking for me, and you found me several times! Good job!
45207, What happened here?
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This character was kind of an ass-beater.
45288, Well.. thanks! nt
nt