Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectDead
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44869
44869, Dead
Posted by Nalndun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I age died pretty young, but I am pretty sure I know why. I had a lot of fun with this character even though I didn't do a whole lot of killing in the later parts. It was real cool that so many people were into the whole mage group thing. I just kind of started it on a whim to impress Zebulus and maybe get a few allies. It turned to be pretty cool, I am a little sad I died before more happened with it. Thanks to everyone that I interacted with, I can't remember a bad time with this character. Special thanks to Millia, Onaelith, Luchan(mostly for getting all that gold), everyone from the Order and of course Zebulus. I would be interested to here what anyone thought about Nalndun if you feel like posting. It sucks to die so unexpectedly but that is part of why I love this game.
44948, RE: Dead
Posted by Luchan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey thanks for giving my char something to do, you were the start of this mess and hopefully it pays off for others because I'm not too far behind. We talked some but you disappeared for quite a bit so you were almost the ghost Elder. Thanks again man and see you in the fields.
44924, Not to bad...
Posted by Zebulus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
As a god follower, you didn't do to bad, though our talks were a bit limited. I would guess part of that is my fault with a couple of those times that I just couldn't be around. Though when things were going good, it was pretty impressive RP wise. Starting that group was a pretty good touch, and the fact that it was/is working out was pretty impressive as well. So far you're the only one to even get the tattoo, so that alone should tell you that at least to start you were handling the religion pretty good. In the later times though, weither just because we couldn't talk or because we didn't, things seemed to have went downhill than from the begining. All in all, nice job and good work, though I have the feeling that you have some better characters on the way in the future. Well done and good luck in the future.

-Zeb
44881, RE: Dead
Posted by Millia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really had to ask, how did Nalndun age die? I remember that Millia is older than Nalndun!
44974, RE: Dead
I don't know for sure. I guess it could just be bad luck. Under 200 hours I think it probably had to something to do with a certain item I was using. Maybe the imms can tell us if it is possible to just age die at 47 with a human under 200 hours.
44874, Crap
Posted by Gryshilniar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Remember that fight in the locked room of the weald? That was just insane from my perspective. I was so sure I was dead...and then all of a sudden the impossible happened. Anyway, we had some plain awesome fights in the mid ranks. Curse Galadon's hidden room :p .

Too bad we didn't interact much in hero range,
Good luck with your next.
Grysh
44875, yeah
I remember thinking something like, he should die quick and wraithform won't fall first, i won't even need to flee. then I die like an idiot. it was all fun though.