Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Warrior, Monk of the Crane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44770
44770, (DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Warrior, Monk of the Crane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 17 21:50:50 2006

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Crullen perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:376
44853, RE: (DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Warrior, Monk of the Crane
Posted by Crullen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had quite a bit of fun with this character. Accomplished more than I ever thought I would, my first tattoo, my first trip to hell, and my first annoyingly passive line sitter. I'd played many nuetrals before him, but wanted to see how far I could push it without completely ostracizing myself from anyone, thus the "help anyone" mentality, as opposed to the "kill anyone" normal nuetral. I appreciate all the roleplay that was sent my way and hope it wasn't obvious how high I was most of the time too keep myself in character. I rolled up a killer and turned him into a hippy, yeesh.

Anyhow, thanks again for all the fun, and all the new found knowledge, hopefully soon I'll be able to get back out there with something more biased, and less of a sissy.

Thanks,
Crullen, Selnus, Lokatin.
44865, I loved you (in the non-Vindicator Storm Giant way)
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Amazingly well done, especially now knowing your motives.

I was so happy when you got tattoed and titled, and that trip to Hell was fun (except for the F-in ring...ARGGH).

Good luck with your next man.
44803, RE: (DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Warrior, Monk of the Crane
Posted by Vergil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man shame to see you leave liked this character heaps
was the man and not a prick you helped me out alot
with my old char vergil and my new character.......
heh good luck and make another char

See yer out there hopefully!!
44800, Gosh, you were around forever.
Posted by RandomGuy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked your char a lot, I got to hang out with you quite a bit. Whats funny is I went to hell with you on two different characters, and it seemed like you stil had the same set. If we would'nt of gotten greedy for that mask for the first.. No crullen brain disentigration and we woulda made it it Dis easy. Oh well, I'll find another group that can make it past someday! Good Char!
44796, RE: (DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Wa...
Posted by Sayuri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, though it looks like you had a good, long life. I enjoyed our few discussions related to the Way of the Crane, and regret that we did not have the opportunity for more interactions.

Good luck on your next!
44773, RE: (DELETED) [None] Crullen Crell'Ota the Initiated Warrior, Monk of the Crane
Posted by Mavinero on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate that you deleted, but Crullen had a good long life. He was a good char, and will be missed. I had a lot of fun times with you, and you kept my but alive a good number of times. Like I said, you'll be missed. Good luck on your next char and I hope that it's as interesting as Crullen was.

Mav