Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Ahtathurn the High Wizard of the Arcane, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44767
44767, (AUTO) [None] Ahtathurn the High Wizard of the Arcane, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 17 19:50:04 2006

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ahtathurn perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:344
44797, RE: (AUTO) [None] Ahtathurn the High Wizard of the Arcane, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Dulmisa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What to say, when you were around, Empire was allmost completely unstoppable, but as far as playing a trannie, you had the #### down. I had a few stalks on you a few times after you got anathema but were allmost smart enough to teleport before popping back.
44774, RE: (AUTO) [None] Ahtathurn the High Wizard of the Arcane, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by A big fan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man, you were just a straight up jerk.
44769, Lurking in the shadows, I will be the first to say Well Done.
Posted by Kruuank on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some good times. If it isn't to much to ask, I'd wonder what my last death looked like from your part. Finding me at 200-250 hit points and not paying attention must have had you licking your chops.

Also, when you started attacking me, AKA, my Fort beatdown (I died more to other cabal'd characters more with Kruuank at the Fort then to their defenders....), did you think I was SCION or did you just get sick of me skirting the fence, so to speak.

All in all, regardless, you were great.