Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krazen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44729
44729, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Krazen the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 17 02:21:28 2006

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Krazen perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:394
44730, Please tell me it was all just the worst dial up connection ever..
Posted by Bajula on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and all of that was you losing link often and for long periods of time, but not long enough for you to be logged out.

Just tell me something like that and it'll and my mind will
be set at ease.

44747, I'm going to second this message, and then some.
Posted by Vladamir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually wondered at times of Krazen was OOC helping Imperials (as opposed to an IC traitor role) because of the things that happened, and the timing involved. I even spoke to at least one immortal about it, because it became such a regular thing. We'd go to raid, Krazen would (supposedly, had we stuck to plan) play a pivotal part in the raid (IE tigerclawing Serduk usually) we'd have the gameplan established before going in, and we'd hit them and...Krazen was nowhere to be found. Just gone. But never seemed to log out from inactivity, just weren't where we could find her, or ask her WTF. Then there would be (after the raid got shot all to hell. Christ I hate fighting Imperial bard/healer combos at Centurions) the inevitable over the cabal channel from Krazen "Whats going on?"

Anytime I went into a raid with you and Alraic together, I had already in the back of my head, started mapping out my re-equipping route. It was that sure a thing. The times you didn't just disappear, you did things in combat that left me completely perplexed. I would equate your combat choices with a certain healer who spams kick during a fight while her groupmates are standing in front dying. Your whole character just left me with a profound sence of WTF?ness.