Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Azabranka the Champion of Warfare
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44518
44518, (DELETED) [None] Azabranka the Champion of Warfare
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 10 08:03:27 2006

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Azabranka perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:47
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:113
44541, Aza, Aza, Aza.
Posted by Feleniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go! I could always count on you to drag me around on some wild adventure. *chuckle*

Don't feel bad about what happened. I knew the instant I saw the group dissolve exactly what happened, and actually laughed out loud. I mean, hells, what else could I do, other than watch myself die.. Almost as funny was Feluthizaad asking me why you would kill me.. *smirk*

And, honestly, you were the first person to pk the character. I'm actually happy I fell to you, even with the circumstances. And I did try to finagle you out of being wanted, with no success of course.. Uptight Tribunal with a barely lawful evil necromancer witness.

You more than made up for it by continuing to allow me to tag along wherever you went when I was around. *impish*

Feleniel will miss Aza, he was a good friend. Good luck with your next in the fields!

*Feleniel
44540, Ugh, I really hope this isn't because of the other days raid.
Posted by Fortressessite on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I felt bad that you took it on the chin like that with us, without even being in the cabal. The first time Twinkboy led us to death with his "tactics" and ignoring better suggested plans was bad enough, and I think thats when you bailed. At least you missed the second cluster#### he led us into.

I know nothing about your character aside from that one interaction, but I liked what I saw. If you were an applicant, I feel doubly sorry for you because sometimes you get morons put in charge. People who will do things like...oh I don't know...Spam bash at a shaman instead of pincering, or run in and attack the Vanquisher instead of letting people summon defenders out one by one to be killed. If you WEREN'T an applicant, then I have no idea why you didn't go off on Twinkboy for leading you to your demise with such stupid tactics.