Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wunbol Stonefoot the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44291
44291, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Wunbol Stonefoot the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 3 14:46:57 2006

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Wunbol perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:80
44315, You didn't seem to like me
Posted by Zevsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But that's okay, I'm a bad guy eh. We had some good fights though. We ranked at a similar pace and we fought early on. Later on, it was more rare though. But yeah, good times. You got mad once saying I wouldn't stay and fight...I would if I had more tricks in my sleeves while your forms would just...be mad.

Either way, good job. ;)
44375, Imperial/Outlander relations
Posted by Wunbl on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, I didn't like you. and of course I wanted you to stick around, but I also know you wont. Kinda like thinking an unprepped shifter is goign to stick around for a rager. Didn't know they had changed entwine til Kaisse entwined my owl and I couldn't get away. Never did that again. :)

See ya in the fields
Minyar
44311, Perfect Combo?
Posted by Minyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Some people thought so. I didn't particularily like it. I did like tiger and pounce, but owl though great for some things, isn't that great for fighting, IMO. I really wanted falcon and ram or something like that. Oh well. I got bored with WUnbol quick because he was too much like Dalbiddle, which was kinda what I based him off of. Problem was, I Didn't care much about a role and he was my comeback char really.

I got a better idea somewhere along the line, so I deleted and went with that.

Imms: You guys deserve great Kudos for everything.

Jor - We had fun even though you left me out of your goodbye note! Bastard! Just kidding, it was a good time.

Quaern - You were great to run along with, just hated when you would lose your mind in the middle of stuff.

Laenelis - Good pick for the Harbinger spot IMO. REminds me of my old druid Karrel who was also a follower of Grurk. He is a fun one to follow as a Druid.

Fielstithian - You were a bit green to outlander at least, if not more, but I thought you were coming along well.

Ilimya - DIdn't see you much, but when I did it was fun and we went to ge the fetish back. That always seemed to be the story for us.

If Im' forgetting you, I'm sorry, write and I'l lrespond.

Onaelith - I liked you a lot, I hope you do achieve what you and many other people playing this game want.

Foes -

Lots of you, never really fought al that many. Kaisse and I had a couple of ok ones, but she got mad whe nI killed her running from the fort. Wel, she killed me while learning on the mount, so fair is fair IMO.

Anyway, write, and I'l lwrite back.

Minyar
44314, Nice job
Posted by Onaelith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didnt get to interact much with you. Two damn hard to communicate when we are usually in form. Liked what I saw though. I personally think Air/Offense is a hard combo to pull off if you are in an underdog cabal like Outlanders. Good for picking off or having fair fights...but damned if you are going to survive long during raids or defenses. Come back with another mage.

44331, My opinion
Posted by Wunbol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I actually believe I could have been just as successful as I was with Dalbiddle (owl/panther) and had fun doing it. However, I wasn't having fun, not because of the form, but because I wanted more challenge and something new.

Yeah, shifters suck for communication in that way, but you have to have your downsides and what not.

Anyway, good luck with everything
44333, I always thought a good idea for outlanders shifters would be...
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
To be able to cb to the cabal. Given the cabals links with nature they should be able to understand shifters in form. Like the nexus could when bound.

-----Abernyte
44442, We had a few fun retrieval and raids.
Posted by Ilimya on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Ilimya - DIdn't see you much

I have often been alone during my playing times, so it was nice when we shared a window. You were very action oriented. I also enjoyed being with one who could scout and cancel. We didn't get to roleplay, but I look forward to running into your next. Like Nepenthe said: Balls to the walls describes many of your characters.
44445, Its a trait I picked up in battle, long ago.
Posted by Wunbol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and it gets me killed a lot more when I'm not in battle because of less protection at times. THough, with mages, I tend to find my preps and use them fairly wisely. Yeah, I love that style of play, always will, which always makes me easy to spot i guess. Or at least, one of a few who are that way and easy to spot.

I do wish we had seen each other more.

Aaron
44306, It was fun bro n/t
Posted by Quaern on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM