Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ultahmar the Victorious Champion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44119
44119, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ultahmar the Victorious Champion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 31 01:22:48 2005

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Ultahmar perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:71
44170, I think you were a cheater.
Posted by The Forsaken- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Either someone fed you gear when you were like level 4 or you just plain dropped it somewhere. I wish I had my necromancer when you hit the 30s so I could put you down every time you logged on.

You're not the only one, though, who has somehow wound up with the ultimate unlimited lowbie set. So irritating.
44178, RE: I think you were a cheater.
Posted by DrathTrayner on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know the player and he's balls to the wallz man. You've no idea how many fights he'd get into each log-in. You sprout your maybe's or what-ifs. He's the only one I know who doesn't care about equipment and is constantly in there plugging away. So yeah leave your speculation at the door and play the game.
44183, RE: I think you were a cheater.
Posted by Player on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I do not agree with this statement "He's the only one I know who doesn't care about equipment". Theres one incident when he lost his first set, he keep complaining to the enemy when the enemy did not return him the armors and complained even more when he realised his weapons were sacrificed. The following is a statement he replied to Dinian ". I did not care for the gear..was planing on deleting after a lost that set.." If a person do not care for gear, would he delete AFTER LOSING A SET? Deleting after losing a set and not caring for fear, I think thats abit odd, somewhat contradicting. But I don't think he's a cheater, maybe he's being fed with eq or good at looting.
44184, Slight correction of the word Fear to Gear (nt)
Posted by Player on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
44179, Its not exactly uncommon or unheard of.
Posted by Eskelian Unreg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I routinely hook up lowbie goodies when I play hero goodies and when I'm low level, often hero goodies hook me up too. Not the first time I've heard someone accuse someone else of cheating because of it though.
44181, RE: Its not exactly uncommon or unheard of.
Posted by Alardan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I can attest to doing this as well, with Alardan, since he is neutral, I try and give stuff I do not want to both goodies and evils, I can justify it from a player/character stand point easily because there is not much else to do with it, i.e. I can not normally sell it, and even if I could do I want do I need another couple gold for anyway.

44191, Maybe.
Posted by The Forsaken- on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You could very well be right and that's the story to his situation. But before level 4 the guy had a full set of midnight dragon gear, charreds, brass collars, and a few unlimited vuln-hitting weapons, not to meantion a Whitecloak sword. I just think he was fed gear, simple as that. Whether it was 'roleplayed' or not doesn't make it right, and goodies running around gearing newbies is gay as all get out. Not the occasional item, I'm talking about the mass of non-limited items. Lame.
44195, I can remember getting a good set on a shifter
Posted by Daurwyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Basically I was heading to FoN and some hero ranger was whacking an ap. I told him where the AP was resting and in return he let me pick through the gear.
44204, I can remember getting lucky like that too.
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When Agantas was spamming word of recall in the Galadon shifter guild, a Hero shifter came over and deleted. He dropped everything in the guild and said something like 'Take what you want' before doing that. Then other Hero shifter logged in the guild, dropped his gear and logged out(probably going on to longer hiatus or something). I had trouble picking good gear from that huge pile. It was quite fortunate for me and the other shifter who came in the guild a bit later, and got his share of the gear pile in the guild.
44207, RE: I can remember getting lucky like that too.
Posted by ult on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
HAHAHA that shifter was me, and for the cheating.. I have never ever cheated. The gear I had was so very easy to get. My swords where the ones from a quest and a jewled broadsword, again easy to get. Plus I was in the fort...Another reason I had the gear I did.
44194, RE: Maybe.
Posted by Lortass on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>You could very well be right and that's the story to his
>situation. But before level 4 the guy had a full set of
>midnight dragon gear, charreds, brass collars, and a few
>unlimited vuln-hitting weapons, not to meantion a Whitecloak
>sword. I just think he was fed gear, simple as that. Whether
>it was 'roleplayed' or not doesn't make it right, and goodies
>running around gearing newbies is gay as all get out. Not the
>occasional item, I'm talking about the mass of non-limited
>items. Lame.

It sure the hell does make it right. Just as right as evil would do so for their litt'lins. The good wishes their young to be well prepared and ready for battle the best way they can be and by gearing them, giving them that edge, nothing wrong with that other than your whining and crying that you've never been given the hook up on team-evil. Evil could do it, no one stopping them. Just different personalities play different sides, and it shows. Brass collars and charred bracers...common man...you can get that #### by lvl 9-10 enough time before Pk rangs. Vuln-hitting weapons are lying about after the games been up for a good week or so. Here's a tissue.
44140, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Ultahmar the Victorious Champion
Posted by Uurakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was looking forward to many more fights other than the one we had. Good luck with your next.
44126, NOOO!
Posted by Dinian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I bargained away my wasp-blade in order to buy back your thunderbolt and your phoenix sabre. And now you tell me you DELETED?! ARGH!

=(
44133, RE: NOOO!
Posted by ult on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
well, I liked the char and all but the fort has way to many warriors in it and they need an assassin that know what they are doing...maybe I will make one. I did not care for the gear..was planing on deleting after a lost that set..