Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Braeburn the Champion of the Virtues, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44113
44113, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Braeburn the Champion of the Virtues, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 30 21:58:21 2005

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Braeburn perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:211
44192, I had so many problems with this character.
Posted by Pro-Man on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had a Paladin, Brumm, and I witnessed you hamming it up with a Necromancer INSIDE our guild.

What's more you would openly insult him and, at the time I was upper 20's and you were around the 10th.

I was told by Evil's that you gave them your recommendation as well.

For what it's worth, I can't substantiate any of that but I would really like to see your PBF.

I can honestly say that my experiences as a Paladin were cheapend by the exsistance of this character. Not because it was poorly played, because it may have been your role, but because from what I saw, this was a Poorly Played Paladin.

I deleted another Paladin destined for Tribunal when I found out that you were Leader.

I don't know who you are as a player but I have no doubt that you are experienced and definitly colorful. I just have no idea what the hell you could have been doing succesfully with this character.

44201, Pfft, Pro. You delete way too early
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I deleted another Paladin destined for Tribunal when I found
>out that you were Leader.

I wouldn't call Vindicator a leader. Deleting a character over some minor issue like that is just ####. How do you intend to get any decent storylines for your characters if you keep deleting them just when other players don't play how you have pre-planned? Your roles shouldn't be so ####-rigid that they become no longer valid when spider in the roof weaves its web in the wrong corner.
44202, He stepped down as leader.
And I deleted because at the time, I felt like if this guy can be a Paladin, what am I doing that's so damn special.

That and he asked me a question and when I gave an answer he didn'tlike he ended the interview, refused to shake a fellow Paladin's hand scoffed and walked off.

44203, And it was the first question of the Interview to boot.
pfft.
44271, So you reacted like a man!
Posted by Evil Genius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and deleted! Despite your RP prowess which would have shamed him, you deleted.
44349, No, I had a role that wouldn't allow me to be anything else.
And I wasn't going to join with him as leader.

Two different characters.
44117, This is the worst day for Tribunal...
Posted by Uurakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
These two deletions were probably right around this same time...

The seared corpse of Falun is here, the face frozen in awe and terror.

Wow. Any clue as to what's going on?
44123, Dont know but I am glad apple-boy is gone ~
Posted by Abernyteehee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
~