Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Vicuric Omar'ral the Master of Necromancy, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44078
44078, (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Vicuric Omar'ral the Master of Necromancy, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Dec 29 01:00:49 2005

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Vicuric perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:185
44103, Goodbye
Posted by EXB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I decided to just let him auto. Unfortunately it wasn't that I lost the desire to play him, but I had to tend to completing my college classes for my associates degree as well as move and retain my girlfriend. Honestly, my time with Tribunal spanned to Gordath or prior as I was also Zhuanth, and despite playing CF since 94 these were my first Law characters and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

Hopefully I had some impact in those I may have interviewed or warranted, and I wish I could have continued on a bit more... however, I think I need to go invoker/shifter route to learn of some better preperations that I can divy among classes as I couldn't never seem to rely on much with Vicuric.

And I'll be back eventually... maybe not as a tribunal, but once I can get back into a groove. Its been quite a span of time that there are many people I interacted with, so if you feel like posting a response I'll reply.

EXB