Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Ilidanessar the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=44013
44013, (DELETED) [None] Ilidanessar the Exorcist of Lesser Spirits
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Dec 25 23:28:41 2005

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Ilidanessar perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:conjurer
Level:37
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:64
44028, You suck...
Posted by Luchan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping to see some great things out of you, and yes CF needs put in lockup for assault and battery.
44014, Morbid curiousity:
Posted by nepenthe on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The little I saw of this character's roleplay was very good.

Your groupmate casualty level was striking, though. Even though there was nothing about the character that'd suggest it, I found myself wondering if you were trying to get them killed.
44016, I wondered the same...
Posted by Draeven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
After dying THREE times IN A ROW with Ilid, I was pretty peeved. I got over it pretty quick though.

Why did you delete?! Your RP was awesome, the char was awesome, and I totally loved traveling with you even if I kept dying. Pfft. You owed me, too. Pfft, I see how it is.

Good luck and such ;-)
44017, Hi.
Posted by Dalton on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Carrionfields is an abusive husband and I am a battered wife. No, new metaphor. Carrionfields is my off-and-on girlfriend, and I get obsessed with her when I have too much free time. At first it's okay, and she thinks I'm cute. We hit it off, and then I start spending lots of free time with her. Then I start spending all of my free time with her. Then I stop sleeping. Then I lose groupmates like it's going out of style because I'm tired and I'm supposed to be leading these people around. I don't want to live anymore. I'm supposed to be banned, do it again.

It's the strangest thing. I hear voices, hundreds of them, telling me that everyone wants me dead. It's like all the radios of the world blaring all the stations at once, and it doesn't stop. It jams my brain.

I don't like my reality. Goodbye until I want to go through the cycle again. This is the end, my only friend. Is there an end? There is no end. I want an end.
44018, RE: Hi.
Posted by Karel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In all seriousness, seek help. Or medication. Reading that made me feel a little off kilter myself.
44092, I think it was a joke
Posted by Valkenar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>In all seriousness, seek help. Or medication. Reading that
>made me feel a little off kilter myself.

Or at least I hope it was
44121, RE: I think it was a joke
Posted by Draeven on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was. If it wasn't it explains why so many people are on antidepressants.