Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kindoln the Spreader of Pestilence, Black Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=43962
43962, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Kindoln the Spreader of Pestilence, Black Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Dec 23 07:57:05 2005

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Kindoln perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:140
43991, 9 con
Posted by Kindoln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had solid times and times I got knocked around good, I think thats just the life of the anti paladin but I learned some protections, some of this and that. My next will be stronger. I had a lot of fun and think I had a shot at the dreadlord seat. I don't have anything to complain about with the empire or anyone else for that matter.

Zev: I had different pk ranges than about anyone else, it had me doing different things in raids, and in the particular raid you are talking about I was keeping jor bash'd, who did die because I kept on him, I also was making sure we finished the raid instead of the tribunal. I figured you'd rest if you didn't want to move into the inner
43992, No problems
Posted by Zevsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like I said, I did not hate you. You were doing a good job. And since the Black sect isn't all that big in the hero range, you had your chances as Strouth. Both interesting characters.

Hopefully that next bully of yours will be Imperial, hehe!
44054, Cool
Posted by Kindoln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You can count on more imperials from the Zheesus.

Zheesus
43965, Kindoln
Posted by Zevsa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What I will remember of Kindoln is most likely those ranking underwater. Man, we'd get a necromancer and just...go wild in there. That was fun. But outside ranking, you would annoy me. Maybe it was your role but...you would avoid mass battling and would try to do it your way instead of the group's way. Mostly in raids, you'd keep moving and moving...which almost got me killed once and annoy the hell out of me when I'd try to heal others.

But most of all, it is a lost for the Black Sect and a lost for the Empire. Good luck with your next!